Learning someone new |

I am an amazing student academically. I study when I get the chance and score the highest in every test. This was because for the effort I put in so I could be an astronomer! You might think I have no life but I actually do. I hang out with my brother and friends and get the perfect amount of sleep. Just so you know I don't study everyday and I take care of myself unlike some of you beings.

But, I'm not alone doing all of this. My brother supports me for everything but he can also be annoying but I still love him I guess...My tutor, Ei helps me in any way she can shes like a mother figure to me because she has been there since I was young.  She said she saw the potential in me and decided to tutor me all sorts of things. (Also my brother, Heizou told her to teach me). Though she was strict she was also sweet and caring.  She might look intimidating but she is very kind and her obsession with sweets is pretty amazing and her cooking skills too...

Today is the day I get to be with Ei again! We usually meet up together in cafes or libraries but something is different. I'm finally going to her house in a while! She says we can't go to her house because of something which makes me curious but I trust her. I was in-front of her house excitedly waiting for her to open the door.

I heard a click and the door opened but whoever was in front of the door was NOT Ei. He had a jellyfish bowlcut looking haircut, perfect skin, indigo eyes as well as red eyeliner?! I'm being honest with you he looked pretty and handsome.

"Who the hell are you?" He looked down on me with disgust like I was some weird kid. Welp, I had high hopes for this cute dude but I guess not!

"Uh, im here to get tutored by Ei, where is she?" I asked. When I said that I saw someone appear from the door and it was someone I was desperately waiting for. "I'm so sorry! I was at the bathroom. Did my son bother you?" Ei asked worried.

Wait son?! "Not at all! Hi, nice to meet you I hope we get along well." I said holding out a hand to him smiling like the perfect bright child I am. But his response was a tch. Like hello?! Can't you say hi back at least?

Ei gave him a side eye and told him to go back to his room and she let me in. The rich fragrance smell filling up the house. Did I forget to mention she was rich? "Please ignore him he is just rude to everyone and has no manners." Of course he's impolite expected of men. Anyway, I sat down and set up all my materials. Ei came in and we started our lesson. Chatting away and me learning new things.

"I think the final paper for you to do is in Scaramouches room." Ei said. Is Scaramouche his name? "Why is it in there?" I asked. Ei replied "Well, I tutor him sometimes too can you please get it for me while I make sweets!" To be honest I didn't want to go to that bitchs room but I didn't want to look like a bad kid in Eis eyes so I smiled and accepted. "Oh sometimes I wish you were my child instead of that rude one." Ei said honestly.

Hey, Ei is really patient if I was her I would disown him immediately. I went up to his room mentally preparing myself and knocked on his door. The door was opened by him and I could clearly see on his face that his mood went down. "What do you want?" He asked. "Do you have the papers that Ei gave you I need it." I answered. After a few seconds Scaramouche came back having papers I took them and just as I was going to say thank you he shut the door right in front of me.

This dude was really getting on my nerves. "HEY! At least let me say thank you! You rude little kid!" You said loud enough for him to hear and you walked away. This guys real age was 8! I acted like nothing happened and wrote on the paper I was given to as usual. After that I didn't see him again which im glad for. The next time I meet him he better be nicer!

When I got in my house I yelled out my brothers name so I could rant to him. I always need to rant to someone to let my anger out and see their reactions but as annoying as it is, he didn't answer which means hes locked up in his room playing with his friends or hes out doing his detective shit whatever hes doing.