Chapter 1

"You do realize what you're supposed to do in your school,right?"

In a hall , floor made of tatami mat with sliding door which has a wonderful view to a zen garden outside, sat two women. The older one in a formal kimono with rich floral pattern and her brown hair held into a bun while the other one with darker long hair in dark student uniform sat with her head slightly looking down.

"Yes, mother."

"Kaede, the Kuuji clan is in an unstable position right now so make sure you make connections which propels the clan forward." Kaede's mom, Serinuma Minori, says in a stern voice. "But the Kamo Clan is also in a similar position, their heir is a son of mistress so as long as you do better than him there are chances that the Kamo Clan might finally recognize us."

"Yes mother." Kaede reply as her hand clench into a tight fist. She let out a silent breath of air as she then bows her head slightly. "My apologies but then I have to attend classes ; Gojo-sensei said that a new student will be joining us today."

The mother hums as she stands up, slowly. "I heard that child killed his classmates of his previous school...I don't understand why Gojo Satoru went as far as to recruit him ; the elders ,myself included had actually voted for his execution."

Kaede  let's out a frustrated huff which forms a vapor cloud due to the cold, she had been stuck in the hall for so long even her legs fell asleep

Kaede  let's out a frustrated huff which forms a vapor cloud due to the cold, she had been stuck in the hall for so long even her legs fell asleep. She reaches out for her pocket and pulls out her phone. 9: 17 am. She did try to rush at first but then after a while just gave up; Kaede did not want to spend all her energy this early in the morning.

Just as she was about to open the class door, she shivers as if the whole place got so much colder than it already was; a sense of nausea overwhelms her immediately. Kaede was scared,fearing what could be on the other side of the door as her breathing got heavier. Her trembling hand slowly slides the doors open and she tries to contain her hammering heart.

Every individual in the class turns to stare at Kaede whose blood seemed to be drained from her face.  Maki, Inumaki,Panda and Gojo curiously awaits her reaction as all she does was zero her eyes at a certain boy, a weak looking boy who had his shoulders slouched accompanied with dark eye bags as if he hasn't slept for days.

"That's no good, Kaede~" Gojo sings as he walks over to her and places a hand on her shoulder which seemed to calm her nerves ever so slightly. " I understand it's a cold winter Monday morning but you can't get too tardy."

"I apologize, sensei..." Kaede says as she continues to glare at the boy who almost seemed to shake under her piercing gaze. "But then again why is a person who is cursed here? Shouldn't you have eliminated it?"

Yuta swallows nervously as no one says a word for a second.

"Now now. Don't be so stern~" Gojo drags you to your seat which was right beside the new comers seat. "This is Okkutsu Yuta who is cursed by Rika-chan who loves him soooo much, your new classmate."