DISCLAIMER!!!🚶

HELLO EVERYONE🌟
just a quick Disclaimer

This story, titled "NOBODY AFFI KNOW", is a work of fiction and all characters and events are products of my imagination. Any similarities to real people, places, or events are purely coincidental. The images used in this story are not created by me and sourced from copyright-free platforms. If any image belongs to you and you would like it removed, please contact me directly.

Please be aware that this story may contain mature content, including but not limited to violence, strong language, and sensitive topics. Reader discretion is advised. It is my intention to handle these themes responsibly and respectfully.

I kindly request that all readers leave comments that are respectful and considerate. Constructive feedback and suggestions are always welcome and greatly appreciated. However, any disrespectful or offensive comments will be promptly deleted or yk if mi feel like I WILL ANSWER YOU how i feel like...suh don't too come with the disrespect.
And please if at any point in this book yuh decide fi lef....please keep that to yourself and don't announce it or I will block you.

REMEMBER IT IS PURELY FICTION!! and a lot of jamaican dialect is used because after all I created this with the intent of it being a jamaican 🇯🇲 wattpad story....

Also like a PSA!
Take things i say with a grain of salt..it's really not that deep... it's just a book from my imagination.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Your support and engagement mean a lot to me. Enjoy the journey through "NOBODY AFFI KNOW"💃
And don't forget to VOTE, and your comments are always welcome💕.