✩𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐺ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝐴𝑡 𝑆𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙☆

Ghoulia blew into a whistle to get attention or at least she tried to.

Cleo walked infront of them whith his hair tied up into a ponytail and his outfit in shorts and a top that matched the cheerleading team he coached.

"The boy that I needed to impress was the boy I hadn't impressed." Frankie thought.

"Voltage!" Frankie said in a whisper.

"I was nervous but then I saw my best friend well atleast to me walk in with pompoms that matched her style and I felt that I would do great!" Frankie thought while she smiled as Cleo talked.

"Are you listening newbie? I don't do this for my entertainment." Cleo said as he looked at Frankie.

"Yeah! Right sorry." Frankie apologized quickly.

Cleo looked her down as Clawdeen and Draculaura looked at the tryouts.

"Any experience?" Cleo asked with his arms folded.

"Oh Sure! Mhm." Frankie said as her bolts started lighting up.

"I lied." Frankie thought.

"There is only one opening on this fearleading squad and it's reserved for the best of the best. Is that you? Unlikely." Cleo said as he and some of his squad got in position to do the dance.

"Watch closely,  we do the routine once and than you repeat. Nothing less than perfection on my squad." Cleo said as some of the girls there looked at each other.

Cleo gave Ghoulia the signal for the music and she played it as they did their routine.

-After their performance-

Cleo sighed as Ghoulia cut off the music and went to wipe his face off while the tryouts cheered. "Now you." Cleo said with a smirk on his face. Cleo took this very passionately so what he didn't see was a someone certain clapping for him on the bleachers.

All the girls ran away crying while Frankie just stood there. Clawdeen and Draculaura looked at them run a little shocked.

"My turn?" Frankie said shyly as Ghoulia sucked on some juice and Cleo looked her down.

"Okay." Frankie said with some confidence.

"Just when things were looking up." Frankie  narrated as she was in the middle of her dance. Everyone of mostly everyone gave approving looks while Cleo just kept staring at her. 

"Go Frankie!" Y/N shouted for her new best friend. That's when Cleo found out she actually came and formed a small smile on his face.

But that was ruined when one of Frankie's foot detached from her making it fly everyone looked to see where it would go and it landed on Ghoulia's drink making it splash open everywhere.

Cleo looked stunned before he let out the most loudest horrific scream to be heard around miles away making some of the windows in the school break as well.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Frankie said as she ran out of there.

"Frankie wait!" Y/N said as she ran after her.

Frankie ran into the swim pool area crying. She ran to the bathroom but stopped and just cried on her knees as another girl popped up from underneath the water.

"Oh dear, you're new?" The girl said as she handed Frankie a handkerchief.

"You.. no.. idea.. hard it is." Frankie sobbed in between her words.

"Awn it will get better." The girl said as Frankie looked at her.

"I'm Lagoona, an exchange student from down under. Down under the sea." Lagoona tried making a joke.

" I know what it's like to be the new fish in the pond." Lagoona said.

"I put in every spark of energy I had but I totally fell apart. I wish I could take back this whole week and start over. I tried so hard." Frankie said to Lagoona.

"Maybe that's your problem dear." Lagoona said as Frankie looked at her shocked.

"Could it be trying to hard, that's what's messing you up. Don't drongo be natural. Be yourself and you'll be and you'll be spot on." Lagoona said before swimming away.

"And if I'm being honest I took those to heart. Pleasing everyone wasn't such a good idea so with the help of Y/n I dumped those magazines and went to apologize with Cleo. To be fair if Y/N wasn't there he might've eaten me up alive."

"Here's to a new year at monster high!" Frankie said with her ghoul friends at a small get together restaurant.

"I'm happy you forgave Frankie. Glad you put that big ego aside." Y/n said as she looked at Cleo.

Cleo had a small tent of blush but went back to his normal self and brushed his face away.

"What can I say I'm a nice guy. Which should make you wanna go on a date with me." Cleo said confidently.

"Slow down pretty boy. You're cute in all but your ego is massive I don't think we'd be a good fit." Y/N said to Cleo making him frown a bit.

"But we can give it a try let's say Saturday the movies?" Y/N said smirking to him. Cleo looked up at her smiling proudly.

"Definitely I'll have my men pick you up for the movies. Oh! I'll also get you something nice to wear no offense and I'll-" Cleo kept talking as Y/N listened to every detail he'd plan for the movies.

-End of this movie-

WOW I procrastinated this for far too long actually for most of my books I've did this and I apologize. I'll be writing all today so be ready for some good updates love you all💕‼️

Word count: 925!