Chapter 19: The Challenge

Two Weeks Later: After The Battle

It's been two weeks since the battle against Phantom Lord. After the fighting was over, everyone met up and their destroyed guild hall, Kagari was going to summon Atlas to fix it again, but Makarov stopped him, as he said the guild was "changing." But since Kagari had no place to stay, Gray offered to let him stay at his house for a while.

During the rebuilding process, Fairy Tail was met by The Rune Knights, the army of the Magic Council. Natsu and Happy tried to run, by they were caught easily. They interrogated everyone in the guild, including Kagari, who they had no information on. Before his interrogation, Kagari and Makarov decided that it would be best for him to throw in a few "white lies" in his story.
Kagari gave them the stretched story of him being a Darkness Magic User from another far way country without mentioning him being from a different world.

Then, Fairy Tail was on trial by the Magic Council but they were found innocent, but are still facing punishment, although it won't be a harsh one. Phantom Lord was disbanded and Jose was stripped of his Wizard Saint title.

After the trial, Lucy took a sudden disappearance as she went back home to see her father so they went after her to find out that Lucy's mother had passed away. She only went back to tell her father not to mess with Fairy Tail again, or else he'll regret it.

~*~*~

Later that night, Kagari stuck out of Gray's house and quickly made his way out of Magnolia. Not to leave, but because there was something that he had to do.... Alone.

After some silent searching in the middle of the night, he found the perfect spot. It was a small forested area near Lake Sciliora's Shoreline. Not too populated, quiet, and relatively peaceful. A nice area for what he planned to do. Kagari stood over a large stone in the area as he held out his hand and a sword appeared in it. The sword was different from his other weapons, its blade had a sliver glow in the moonlight and a gold handle which shined immensely.

As he held the sword, a memory that he wished to keep buried came back to the surface of his mind and he frowned while gripping the blade. He then slammed the blade down into the stone finally speaking.

Kagari: Here. I promised you a great view...

Kagari: I just wish you were here to see it with me

As the sun began to rise, he turned around and silently walked on the trail back towards Magnolia.