Chapter 12: Realization and Acceptance

Magnolia

It was around the evening when Kagari and Fairy Tail's strongest team arrived in the City of Magnolia, a very nice looking city that nearly resembled living life in the 1900's back in Kagari's universe, minus all of the the magic and the guilds

Natsu: We're home!

Happy: Aye, sir!

Gray: I'm bummed. All that work for some lousy Gate Key.

Happy: Yeah, and that S-Class Quest was some big time money.

Erza: Well I'm sorry, but it wasn't an official job. Just be glad you got something.

Kagari: The money would've been nice. I'm just glad those villagers got their memories back and we don't have to deal with a demon going on a rampage.

Erza: I couldn't agree more.

Lucy: They've got a point. Now quit your complaining.

Happy: That's pretty easy for you to say. You got a reward. Can we sell it?!

Lucy: How could you even suggest that, Happy?! You guys just don't get, they're hard to come by.

Lucy: Sure there are lots of Silver Gate Keys, but there are only twelve Gold Zodiac Keys, and I'm lucky enough to have five.

Natsu: It's too bad they're all crazy.

Lucy: You had better watch your mouth, ya punk. Me and my Celestial Spirits are gonna be stronger than you someday!

Kagari: No offense, Natsu. But you're kind of crazy yourself. Did you forget that you challenged me to see who was stronger?

Natsu: Ugh, don't remind me, man.

Gray: So which one of the Zodiac Keys did you end up getting?

Lucy: It's Sagittarius, the Centaur.

Kagari: A centaur, huh? So, it's a half man half horse, Lucy?

Lucy: Yep!

Suddenly, Erza stopped walking along with her smile going away.

Erza: You're all so carefree. It's almost as if you forgotten you face punishment when we get back to the guild.

Kagari: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. You guys broke your guild's rules.

Once they remembered that they were in serious trouble, all of them except for Kagari were horrified.

Natsu: But why?

Lucy: Everything worked out in the end! Can't we just forget the whole punishment thing?!

Erza: You're right. Everything worked out, but only because I came here and finished the job none of you were qualified to do. Stealing an S-Class request is a serious offense.