°•3•°

°• Your POV•°

I guess I'm her pet now. I can't wait till we fuck. Maybe she'll use me as a slave. I can't wait. I haven't had a Mistress in so long..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A few weeks later..

We sat on the couch cuddling, well I sat on her lap but that doesn't matter. She held my ass and shoved her head in my shoulder. I ran my hand through her hair and watch Tiktok on my phone.

"My love?" She asked. "Yes?" I replied. "Would you like to pick out what we use for our next time?" I blushed immensely. "Yeah.." She signaled to go get it. Since I've been here for a couple of weeks now I know where the box is. I picked up a vibrating tail butt plug, some nipple vibrating clips, a whip for discipline, and regular vibrater.

I brought them down to her, she looked a bit surprised. "What?" I asked. "Nothing I just didn't think you'd want all this." I giggled. "What did you think?" "I didn't think you'd bring this down." She said holding up the whip. "But that's besides the point, strip slut." I got wet just from her calling me a slut, I'm so desperate :, ).

°•Asher's POV•°

She starts stripping and I bite my lip. Damn she looks good. I signaled her to come here and said, "Turn around, bend over, and spread." And she did just that. I took the butt plug and sucked on it to get it nice and wet before I put it in. As soon as I was done sucking on it I slipped it in her ass. She moaned loudly. "Haven't had something this big before, have you?" She shaked her head no. I slapped her ass and said, "Use your words slut." "Yes~" she moaned.

I turned on the vibrations with my phone and turned them up all the way. Next I grabbed the nipple clamps and put them on her. She moaned out loudly. Her moans are beautiful. I grabbed the whip in one hand and the vibrater in the other. "Stand up straight, baby." I said while getting up off the couch. As she starts standing up she moans louder than before. I turn on the nipple clamps vibrations and the vibrater on.

I pressed the vibrater against her clit. She moaned and became wobbly. I whipped her on the ass and said, "Stand up straight, slut." She stood up straight again. I turned up the vibrations on her clit and  pressed harder. She looked at me desperately.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YALL I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT THIS BUT I UHMMMM LEFT IT ON A CLIFF HANGER TO KEEP YOU INTRIGUED (I HOPE) BAIIII

-Your fairysmutmother