When they woke up

When Lily woke up, she realized she was still sitting on Elaine's lap. She moved away from Elaine and started to unpack again. After a moment, Elaine woke up and saw that Lily was unpacking. She went over to Lily and started to help her. She noticed that Lily was still in the top and skirt that she told her to wear. She decided to ask her if she wanted a hoodie. She said yes and that she was a little cold. Elaine got to go get her one. Before she left, she asked Lily what her favorite color was. Lily said that she liked dark green. Elaine said okay and left the room. By the time she came back, Lily was done unpacking. When Elaine came in, she was holding a dark green hoodie. She gave it to Lily and said she could keep it. Lily looked on the back of it, and it had two holes. Elaine said that those were for her wings. But Elaine said she could get rid of them for her. Lily said that she would like them gone. Elaine waved her hand, and they were gone. Elaine looked at the time and saw that it had gotten late. She asked Lily if she wanted dinner. Lily said that she was quite hungry. Elaine said, "Okay, and that she would make dinner. They went downstairs, and Elaine went into the kitchen. Elaine decided to make a stake and Fries for dinner. Lily was sitting on the couch and watching Elaine cook. Then, she realized that she needed to put on the hoodie. She got up and went to the bathroom to change. She came out, and she thought the hoodie looked quite good on her. She was happy that she would get to keep it. Elaine was happy that she liked the hoodie. Lily sat back down on the couch and watched Elaine cook. Elaine liked cooking. She thinks that it's fun. She hadn't asked Lily how she wanted her stake yet. When she did ask her, she said that she had never had a stake before. The fries were done, and Elaine's stake was almost done. She decided to cook Lily's stake the same as hers. After a bit, she finished cooking, and dinner was ready. She gave Lily a plate and grabbed hers. Lily tried the food and really liked it. Lily aet all of her food and even got a second plate of fries. After they both were done eating, they saw that it was night out. Elaine asked Lily if she wanted to see the stars. Lily said that that would be great. ( Elaine thought Lily would like it.)They went out on a balcony and looked at the sky. After a moment, Elaine asked if someone had given her a skull if she would keep it. She said that she would because it would be a gift. (Elaine asked if it was a human skull , and she'd be mad.) Lily said that if it was a person she cared about them, she would be. Now, if was someone who hurt her, she would have to think about it. Elaine said that it was good to know. Lily has always liked looking at the stars. Elaine didn't like looking at the stars, but Lily liked it. After a while, they got cold and went inside. Lilly said thanks for taking her outside to see the stars. Lily also asked why she asked her about skulls. Elaine said that she just wanted to know. They sat on the couch for a while. They ended up staying up pretty late because of the nap. But after a bit, they went to bed. Lily just stared at the ceiling for a while. But eventually, she fell asleep thinking about Elaine. Elaine was happy that Lily was getting more comfortable around her. She ended up falling asleep pretty quickly.