14

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

The moment we got off the plane I demanded to speak to my mother.

To be honest I didn't trust Reign

When they couldn't provide the proof I ran from them.

"Don't shot!" Reign growls

I ran unless their voices became whispers. I didn't know where I was going but I kept running.

The sky was dark and had no company of neither the stars or the moon.

I just knew I had ran into bushes in front of a facility that looks like a prison.

They're not fucking way I'm going in there willing.

For all I know, Ghost is probably being this

He said he was mobster, a man in the mafia.

"Paige!"

I drowned out his voice as I ran further into the bushes. Sticks broke underneath my shoes as my feet pounded into the ground with ever step.

I kept going even when my heart felt tight and I felt dizzy from running.

Cold air bites into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched soil causing mud to splash up my legs.

They're going to catch on me soon.

I could hear their heavy footsteps, his heavy breathing. Soon I stopped hearing them, I stopped hearing him.

Did I escape?

I turn around and my eyes scanned the darkness.

Where are they?

Where is he?

A breath of relief escapes my lips and I turned around while moving forward. I bumped into something hard and instantly I fell back causing arms to wrap around my waist.

"Little doll,"

My heart sinks and my spine stiffens as I looked up.

Nothing but darkness

"Ghost-"

"Mi nuh tell uh a ready say yah fimi and you nah go ever escape me," his gruff tone met my ears.

Same damn thing

Reign mussi a work fi him

"I'm not yours Ghost," I said in a stern tone, hoping it would go through his dark twisted mind.

"The moment I saw you, you became mine, the moment you came on my tongue, Paige, your whole body and mind is mine," he said possessively and cold.

I couldn't help the fear that washed over me along with the tears that soaked my underwear.

"I hate you,"