04 | what's my name??

The kiss lasted till they heard the ting sound from the lift, indicating the floor has arrived.

Harish separated himself from her. He massaged his neck slightly. "you are very short. Next time I will lift you to my height and give the kiss" he spoke and left without looking at her.

He left her in the same place and went to the parking area to get his bike.

Till he came Vishaka stood in the same place.

Hari came in his bike and  stopped near her.

He opened his mouth to say something. To his astonishment Vishaka sat on his bike.

Turning his face towards her, he saw her with shock, surprise, confusion, astonishment everything at same time.

" you told not to get in to crowded bus" she spoke in low voice with heads down.

Frankly speaking Harish was angry at her. He came to give her deadline of two days for her to confirm.

In his anger at the moment, he did not think of giving ride for Vishaka.

Whereas Vishaka sat on his bike taking him for surprise.

He felt happy that Vishaka accepted him. Vishaka was obviously angry at him for rejecting. But she still had the liking towards him.

Moreover he is her first crush, infatuation, attraction, love everything. When he kissed her , all the anger she had on him vanished. 

Adding to all that, her shyness did not allow her to openly admit that she likes him and say yes , when he asked. 

 Diverting our view to the couple, Harish suppressed his urge to tell that he was not ready to give her ride initially.

Hari started the bike. On the way, he saw her through side mirror. She was contemplating on whether to rest her hands  on his shoulder or not.

Seeing her, a smile formed on his face. He stretched his left hand backwards and pulled her left  hand , snaking it around his waist.

Vishaka immediately pulled her hand back. He tried to bring his hand again. But she kept her hands on his shoulders.

Hari did not disturb her further and the travel went smooth. He  stopped is bike on a traffic signal and looked at her.

Vishaka was seen sitting with some distance from him.

Just then , small van came beside them waiting for the signal. A Tamil song,  little loud enough to hear outside was played in the van.

The below song from the movie "Subramanyapuram" was played as a situation song.

Male : 

இரவும் அல்லாத பகலும் அல்லாத

பொழுதுகள் உன்னோடு கழியுமா

தொடவும் கூடாத படவும் கூடாத

இடைவெளி அப்போது குறையுமா

English translation : (Shall I spend my entire day with you? Will the distance between us get shorter without touching?)

He looked at Vishaka through the side mirror. She too was stealing glances at him via the mirror.

Female : மடியினில் சாய்ந்திட துடிக்குதே

மறுபுறம் நாணமும் தடுக்குதே

இது வரை யாரிடமும் சொல்லாத கதை

English translation : (I'm craving to lie on your lap but shyness is stopping me. A story I've never told anyone till now.

Harish gave a tight lipped smile while lifting eyebrows at her.

She blushed hard and looked at him again via the mirror.

For the next line, Hari mimicked as if he is pulling the rope while singing along, still looking at her.

Male: கண்கள் இரண்டால் உன் கண்கள் இரண்டால்

என்னை கட்டி இழுத்தாய் இழுத்தாய் போதாதென

Vishaka smiled cutely with a blush.

சின்ன சிரிப்பில் ஒரு கள்ளச் சிரிப்பில்

என்னை தள்ளி விட்டு தள்ளி விட்டு

மூடி மறைத்தாய்

English translation : (You pulled me towards you with your enchanting eyes. Apart from that! ln your bewitching smile, I've lost my identity.

Vishaka was red as tomato with shyness and hid her face on his back.

The signal came as green, both the traffic signal and from Vishaka. Harish started his bike happily.

Few minutes later Vishaka received a call. A ringtone of the song "Yaro ivan"  from the movie "udhayam NH4" was played.

With his left hand, he raked his hair and suppressed his smile that was emanating. Vishaka noticed his actions and smiled.

Before he could tease her further, she quickly attended the call from her Father.

" where are you Vishu??" her Father asked with a concerned voice.

"on the way  paa. Will reach in 2 minutes"

" ok.. are you coming in cab?"

"No paa.."

"Then??"

" in bike paa"

" with whom??"

Vishaka looked at Harish but did not answer.

" Vishu.. did you get lift on the way?? With whom are you coming??"

" avar dhan paa." ( it's him)

Her father already guessed who it would be. Still he wanted to play around and was pestering her.

"avar na yaru??" ( who is he??)

Hari looked at Vishaka's  sudden shortage of words. He understood what the phone conversation would be and smiled.

" I have reached our house" Vishaka replied and cut the call.

Vishaka's Father was standing outside. He greeted them with smile.  Seeing them come together, her Father understood Vishaka accepted Harish and has said ok to him.

" yar ivaru??ivaruku per ilaya ma??" ( who is he ??does he not have name ??) Her father asked purposefully making her go into difficult state.

Vishaka tried to escape. Harish caught hold of her hand tightly stopping her from running.

" What's my name??" He asked.

She wriggled her hand .

"sollu(Tell)"

He did not leave her. She felt too shy for his behavior in front of her Father.

" Hariiiiiish" she spoke shyly and rushed inside, forcefully withdrawing her hand.

Her Father and Harish laughed heartily seeing her.

" Please come inside"

" its ok uncle. Its already late.. I will come next time. For sure." Harish replied with a smile.

" ok.. reach safely.. I will talk with your parents tomorrow "

Harish  nodded his head slightly in agreement and left happily.

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* The end~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Does any one need epilogue of this story?