chapter 10

(LONG WAITED IM SORRY I HAD TO RE-READ THE WHOLE STORY TO REMIND MYSELF.. ANYWAY BARE WITH ME I AM SLOWLY FINISHING THIS STORY...💗.)

TW: heated moments, sexual activity

Emma stops at the sheriff's office to drop paperwork off. in the car, I'm sitting in between Felix and henry in the back. hook's in the front.

me and Felix argue about what music to listen to like children. Thats until Felix spots our dad stepping out of a car in the parking lot of the sheriffs office.

i instantly duck my head and felix does too. "Oh shit" i say, anxiety now builds again.

hooks looks around and spots him. "just stay down y/n." be rummages through the shopping bag with his new clothes in. he pulls out a leather jacket he got and hands it to me. "here, cover urself with this."

"what's going on?" henry looks around. he's genuinely confused.

"its my dad. hes a bad guy.." i say, peaking up at henry. i dont know how to explain it to him in a way he would understand. "He cant notice us henry."

i thought he'd ask why, but instead i slightly feel him become angry. angry? i look up at hook. he sees it on henrys face.

my father walks into the sheriffs office with his 2 guards behind him. i tense as i see them.. but i feel a hand on my leg. i look over and see henry's small hand reaching to hold mine. does henry know? whats going on with henry?

after 10 minutes of hiding and waiting, Emma walks out the sherriff office with my dad his 2 guards behind her. they go to their van and i peak my head up, watching them. Felix does the same.

emma walks up to our her car and gets in. shes visibly angry and stressed. she looks at the van as they drive away, then looks back at me and Felix. "its ok."

i take a deep breath and let go of henry's hand. hook looks at emma and they share a worried glance.

"emma. what happened." i ask, scared my father manipulated her or did something to her like he did me.

she knows.

she shakes her head visibly angry. "They asked me where you were. i told them you already left town headed to another random hotel."

i sigh a sigh of relief. Felix , hook, and henry all relax.

henry was tense?

i look over at henry. Emma looks at him from the mirror.

henry didnt know about my father. somethings off about him.

we drive to the cafe, silence filling the small car. once there we all sit in the back at a booth.

Regina is there apparently waiting on henry's return to take him home. henry looks back at me and randomly gives me a tight hug. "oh- henry"

he hugs me tight. "i missed you so much."

i laugh weirdly.

"alright henry alright lets go, don't squeeze her to death."  regina says, pulling him off me slightly.

henry glares at hook then leaves with regina. Emma leaves to go talk to Mary Margaret whom everyone calls snow... aka her mom. 

Now it's just me, hook, and Felix siting at the bar. "I cant believe hes going this far to find me. what if he didn't leave town to follow what emma said?"