*Our first date*

So me and Justin have been talking for 2 months now and finnaly are going on a date ALONE!. This should be good. My parents are out of town so I can basically stay out for as long as I want! This was going to be a good night I thought to my self.

*Justin sends a text*..
J: hey what time should I pick you up?
Me: hmm what about 7 or 8?
J:sounds good see you then
Me: great !

So after I stoped texting Justin I started to get ready for a night to remember!. I went Into my closet filled with a bunch of clothes that I just got on my shopping spree. Well anyways I couldn't decide what to wear this was so complicated I didn't know what to do so I thought hmm? Let me call my best friend lauryn she's good with outfits.

*calling bestie*
Lauryn:hey what's up girly?
Me: uhh nothing much I sighned.. just .. I need help finding an outfit I'm losing my mind .
Lauryn: haha you have called the right person
*both starts laughing*
Me:well.. help me !
Lauryn: hmm why don't you wear "that outfit"
Me: woah are you sure that would be good for this situation?
Lauryn:absolutely... Well gota go talk to you later *hangs up*

Could she really have told me to wear "that outfit"?!?. I only wear that when... Never mind I shouldn't tell. But I guess I should wear it.

*Justin calls*
Me:hey are you outside?
J: yup come on out
Me:on my way
*hangs up*

As I started to walk down the stairs I realized I forgot my good luck bracelet so I ran back up and got it. When I was about to reach for the door I looked out the window and I saw...

**thanks for reading guys please vote** what should happen next comment?(: