Part 2: Disaster at Club Archipelago

*Elena's Pov*

"Are you serious Mr. Andrew Parker?" I got up from my seat.

"Yes, Miss. Elena Fernandez I am damn serious." He said still sitting on the chair.

"You fucking came here to give your girlfriend a job?" I asked him not being able to keep my calm.

"Why are you getting mad Miss. Fernandez? What's wrong with that? She is a very successful fashion model-"

"Then let her shine in the fashion world and not interfere in my affairs. I just now said Taylor is going to be the new fresh face of our company's cars and automobiles. We don't need anyone else. And why does she need your help to find a project Mr. Parker? That too in my company? Why?" I shouted at them.

"Elena, what are you doing?! You can't shout on them like that. Please calm down. Please." Tale tried to calm me down but it was too late.

"Taylor just throw them out of my company right now! I don't want to see them. Make sure this Camela is never seen anywhere near my company. Otherwise her whole career is going to become ash." I warned.

"ELENA WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE THIS? YOU CAN'T DO THIS. WE SIMPLY CAME HERE TO TALK. NOT TO QUARREL. INFACT I DIDN'T WANT TO COME, I ONLY CAME HERE FOR MY SON AND NOTHING ELSE. I WOULD NOT HAVE EVER COME TO YOUR COMPANY." Jonathan Parker shouted at me.

"Mr. Parker you cannot shout like that in the company which you don't own. So please take your leave." A board member said.

"BITCH!" I heard Camela shout and walked off through the door banging it. Another slamming of door was heard.

"Elena, it was a simple proposal you shouldn't have behaved like that." Andrew said in a calm voice.

"First of all it's Miss. Fernandez and secondly I know how to behave. You are requested to take your leave Mr. Parker before I say anything worse." I said.

He turned on his heels and went away.

I sat down on my chair with my hand on my forehead. The board of directors exited one by one. There was only me and Tale. I could feel her eyes on me. Even she could not understand what was happening. Why I behaved like this.

I too don't know the answer. I am completely blank. I don't know why I behaved so rudely. I sounded really like a bitch.

I got up. Took my phone from the table and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going Ele?" Tale asked me.

"Tale, I would be late today. After the work go to home and tell aunt Julie about me. Bye!"

I went outside the building. I was blank. I didn't have any answer for what I did today. For the very first time, I screamed at someone whom I don't even know and unnecessarily. I am not a bitch for god's sake. I am ashamed of my behaviour today.

The sun was shining brightly. Busy New York city. I went to my Mercedes which was parked in my private parking area. A long drive is required to fix my mood.

I kept driving. I don't know where I'm going. I can feel my eyes are getting blurry. Maybe whatever I said was just from the anger which I have for the Parker's. Maybe I was shocked by their audacity. The way Jonathan Parker shouted at me was unbelievable.

I was driving very fast. A rash driving indeed. In all these years after taking over the company this is the very first time I shouted like that in front of so many people. In the office. I do have anger issues just like my father but I do have control in myself just like him. I don't show my frustrations that easily. Today, after all these years when I saw my biggest enemies in front of me sitting, smirking, happily living after ruining our lives I lost the control.