20. ARIANA: PROVE IT

Lucas kissed me.

I asked him to prove to me that he wasn't using me but I hadn't expected him to kiss me.

He rose but kept our lips glued. Gripping my hips he lifted me and moved me back on the bed. I quickly caught on with his silent order.

I moved backwards as he crawled onto the bed with me.

Once we reached the middle of the bed, Lucas was straddling my legs with his hands buried in my hair. Breaking the kiss, he slipped one of his hands from my hair, along my jaw to the side of my neck. A finger under my chin tilted my head back to give him better access.

I sighed when his lips made contact with my skin once again.

Open-mouthed kisses were placed along the left side of my jaw and down my neck. A moan fell from my lips when he added his teeth to the mix.

My body started to tremble. My heartbeat increased, my breathing sped up and my nipples hardened as my panties grew damp. Would his lips feel so good on other parts of my body?

Reaching out, I gripped his hips and tilted my head back a little further.

After some hesitation, I slipped my hands underneath his shirt and slid them to his front. My fingers traced the ridges of his six-pack before dipping lower to the v-line that disappeared into the band of his jeans.

Lucas's breathing sped up until it matched mine.

Pulling away, he stared down at me with hooded eyes.

I swallowed when his hands dropped to the hem of my shirt. He paused but with a nod from me, he raised the shirt. I slowly raised my arms so he could pull the shirt off.

Colour flooded my cheeks when his eyes dropped.

We'd been naked before but he hadn't been looking. My arms dropped down to cover my breasts as embarrassment hit me. The action made his eyes snap up to mine.

"D-do you want to stop?" His voice was a bit shaky.

I shook my head. "I just. . ." My mouth was suddenly so dry that my tongue got stuck on the roof of my mouth. I swallowed a few more times before I finally found my voice.

"Nobody's ever seen me naked, except for my sister when we were little. I've also never done this. . .you know. . .sex and—"

"Neither have I."

"—and I—" His words took a moment to penetrate my mind. "W-what did you just say?"

Lucas moved to sit at my side. He ran a hand through his hair, messing it up a bit more.

"I haven't had sex either," he said as he avoided looking at me. "I've never really wanted to until you."

"Oh."

It was not what I was expecting. Lucas was a virgin just like me. He had to be joking! But the more I studied him, the more I realized that he was serious.

"I can't believe you've never done it before," I whispered.

"Why?"

I drew my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around my knees. "I don't know. I just kinda figured that you've had a girlfriend before. You're a really good kisser so I thought that you've done other stuff too."

"I've been too busy working for the scholarship."

"Haven't you ever met someone who you wanted to have sex with?" I asked him.

"No." Lucas gave me a crooked smile. "Not until you."

"I—"

"You?"