44. Blames and Games

"You dare say about me I'll let you go but point a finger against my love and I'll tore you off"

Media and paparazzi had surrounded the Police station, Kundra and Rathod Mansion. They were dying to cover a big news which can get their channels trp to a great extent. The news of Krish being arrested for a molestation case that was even charged by Riya Kundra was the great headlines by now. Every news channel was on air as the top most leading business owner was framed in it. The Kundra and Rathod's share a relationship equation right now and that makes it more highlighted.

Kabir was watching some news on TV when his eyes caught this breaking news and he called down everyone. He didn't know how this could be possible because if Riya was molested or something they would have known. Riya was not found at home and that made everyone tense. Karan wondered when this happened because the last time he saw Riya it didn't seem anything like that. They tried to call out Riya but couldn't reach her and then they saw her getting home on TV. 

They all attentively stood at the living room waiting for her to show up. They had lots of questions running in their head. 

Riya entering the mansion found curious eyes looking at her captivated . She felt a shiver run down her spine, masking her nervousness well she tried to walk past them. But Karan's one dominating voice and she froze at her place feeling her body sweat already.

"Where were you? And what's all this? What are the paparazzi saying?", Karan questioned.

First, Riya thought her lie was caught but listening to him she found a bit of hope in his voice for her. Her scared face suddenly changed into a feeble, pity girl. Tears came automatically in her eye bag as if they were all set to flow through the dam.

She turned to face him slowly in a sympathetic way and it made Karan soft. His eyebrows quizzically furrowed while Kabir sternly studied her body language.

"What should I say to you and how? I know you won't be trusting me… and hence I'll fight my battle only. You don't need to ponder yourself", she said and sniffs.

Karan's heart started believing her for a moment as she started leaving with tears flowing through her eyes.

"Riya.. I'm asking what happened? You were fine till a few hours before then what's this news about..", he asked softly.

Riya felt a bit more confident, sensing he was being fooled by her.

"You saw Divya leaving from here…. isn't it?", she questioned wisely playing her cards and he nodded.

"She came here to threaten me and ask me to take my case off her fiance. She said her fiance was drunk and in alcohol's influence he mistakenly misbehaved with me", she blurted a clear cut lie on their face.

"What??..", he yelled and gasped. "When?? I mean how?", he rectified his question.

She then explained how last night she went to meet with her friends in a club and Krish was there as well. He was drunk and wasted and when she was leaving from there he caught her. He was saying something gibberish to her and then when she tried to walk past he tried to force on her. 

These words made everyone's head blow up and everyone was having a hard time believing it 100%. She could see the doubt in their eyes and started her melodrama by crying and sniffing and telling everyone that she knew they were not going to believe her and that's why she didn't share it with anyone.

Karan, hearing that, felt sorry and went to her side. He hugged her and said if she is telling the truth which is hard to believe he would make sure Krish lies behind the bar. But if he is not proved guilty and it's again some kind of trick of hers, he would make sure to ruin her.