Friends and other issues

Why did nobody warn me that the subject religion turns into ethic in senior year.

It's honestly nervewracking...

Does anybody here understands Emanuel Kant? Like.. help?!

.......

We will graduate in 3 months.... Final exams are starting in April... again... help...

.......

Friends come and go.. right?

Everybody says that all the time and u know it but when it happens it crushes u like... like nobody expected it to..

And then u find urself wondering how u didn't notice that this person was fake all along.

And then it hurts for quite a while and u wanna tell the world how fake that person is but then again... friends come and go.

Then u start forgiving them in some kinda way and u are starting to cope with the fact, that this person isn't in your life anymore.

And at some point ur grateful for that.

Because, good ones stay and bad ones go. 

.......

Holli-chan isn't in school anymore. Which is sad, exhausting and annoying.

But it's okay cs I know she's happier now and like.. it's not like we lost each other haha.

We still meet up and all. But still. I miss her at school.

.....

She has a job Interview rn.

I think i am more nervous than she is.

But someone has to play the mum, right?

.......

Maths sucks.

Just that.

.....

I have italian rn and I am living my best life.

Explanation: we have an exam on friday but I don't participate cs I don't need the grade. Yeah we have a weird school system...

So anyway our teacher is stressing the others about studying, while I'm just sitting here and smiling triumphantly hehe

......

Sitting in geography rn but talking abt prom dresses.

.....

Next Topic.

Movie anticipation this year.

Dune 2.

I am THRILLED. Will watch it next wee since exams are having a thight grip on us but we are really exited.

I think i will buy the book tomorrow cs i kinda wanna read it aswell.

And also. 

Challengers.

I am dyyyyiiiiing to watch that movie, it will come in April in my country.

I am so exited for that ahhhh!

Anyways enough of my rambling..