sleepy - sam pinkett

requested by dudeitsevie_
hope u enjoy ! 💗

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, the dimly lit room causing you to blink a few times. The light of your alarm clock flashed onto your face, causing you to wince. It read 3:28am.

You slowly turned onto your back, being careful not to wake your sleeping boyfriend. The mattress creaked quietly, making you look over at him to see if you had woken him up. When you were finally sitting upright, resting against the headboard, a faint groaning sound came from beside you. Sam slowly turned around, rubbing his eyes while looking up at you.

"Good morning." He said, his voice sounding hoarse. He smiled softly, his eyes still half shut, and his lips slightly parted.

You chuckle at his words, and smile back, subconsciously admiring his appearance. He tilted his head at you, still waiting for a response.

"It's not exactly the morning yet." You say with a smile.

"Hm?" He seems confused.

"It's 3:29am." You say while chuckling, grinning playfully at him.

"Oh..then why are you awake?" Sam slowly sits up, gradually getting closer towards you.

"Couldn't stop thinking about you." You grin again, this time looking into his eyes lovingly, admiring the way they were still red due to him just waking up. He looked perfect like this.

Sam laughs lightheartedly, flashing you a small smirk before placing his hand on your jaw. He pulls your face towards his, before kissing you. The hand on your jaw is soft, it carefully caresses your skin. Sam pulls away and smiles.

"Now go back to sleep you idiot."

word count: 270

I'm sorry this is very short 😭 it's like 11pm and I haven't slept in days 😓😓 very sorry lorry