Forever Type Of Love - 1

A/N: This is the sequel to "Gold Digger" There's a few things I need to tell ya'll. Remember in "Gold Digger" Gold and Bambi graduated from high school in 2015, and in this story fiver years has passed, so that means in this story the year is 2020! Also, that De'Quan is black and latino. Okay, that's all I had to say, Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

"You are cordially invited to the wedding of

Zane Taylor

&

Gold Monroe

Sunday, April 21, 2020

at 12:00 p.m.

Castle Farms

5052 South M-77

Detroit, MI

Please don't wear white or you'll be escorted out the wedding."

Bambi was slightly shocked at the invitation as she placed it back down on her mahogany desk and leaned back in her La-Z-Boy executive chair.

She knew sooner or later they would get married, but she thought Gold would of called her whenever Zane did propose to her and tell her all the little details.

Unconsciously, she started playing with the ten carat canary yellow diamond on her ring finger, she knew she couldn't be that upset because there was a few things she haven't told her either.

A knock on her office door took her out of her thoughts.

"Yes?" she called out as she sat straight up.

"Sorry to disturb you," Promise, said as she walked into her office. "But the cash register is messing up again."

Bambi looked at her new employee and smiled. The young girl reminded her so much like herself, not only because she plus sized, but also she could sense she wasn't as confident in herself as she used to be.

"Okay." Bambi replied as she got up from her seat and followed her out the office.

Looking around her small boutique "Curvy Taste", she couldn't help but smile at what she had accomplished. After she graduated from college she was stuck and didn't really know where she was going until one day while trying to find clothes for her size and failing to, she decided to open up her own plus size boutique.

Bambi stood in front of the cash register and pressed in the keys for it to open but it never did. She got this Hi-Tech cash register a few weeks ago, but it kept having glitches.

"C'mon." Bambi said sucking her teeth, slamming her hand against the cash register as she tried for the third time to open it. "You know what just used the other one. I'm going to call someone to fix this."

Promise nodded her head as she went to the other cash register just as a costumer was approaching.

Before Bambi knew it the day flew by and it was closing time and she couldn't be more happy to get home to her man and relax.

"Do you have everything?" Bambi asked as she locked the door.

Promise search her book bag once again before she answered. "Yes."

Just as Bambi was about to ask her a question a money green Range Rover pulled up blasting Tupac's "Hit 'Em Up".

"Promise, hurry your ass up." A deep voice yelled out from the slightly rolled down tinted windows.

"I'm coming don't rush me, Sincere." Promise, screamed back before she looked back at Bambi. "Bye, Ms.Bambi"

Bambi watched her wave goodbye as she hopped into the car and watched it speed out the parking lot.

Bambi shook her head smiling seeing another thing they had in common, once she made she everything was locked down, she hopped into her car and drove home.

Pulling her car into her driveway a hour later, she turned it off and made her way to her house. Bambi kicked her shoes off at the door once she was inside and made her way towards the kitchen.

"Jeremy?" she called out as she walked through the house and got no response.

Walking inside the kitchen, she opened the refrigerator and grabbed one or here Snapple ice tea.

As she took a sip, she reached her hand inside her purse trying to get her phone, but instead pulled out Gold's wedding invitation.

"What you reading, baby?" Jeremy asked sneaking up on her as he slide his arms around her waist and kissed inside the crock of her neck.

"Just an invitation to a wedding." Bambi answered as she sat everything down before she turned around in his arms to wrapped her arms loosely around his neck to look him in his eyes. "Didn't you hear me calling you?"

"I was in the shower." he replied as Bambi stared him down.

Bambi notice that he was in a good mood today, he has been acting different for the past couple of weeks but knew he couldn't be cheating because he was always under her, but still there was something off with him.

Jeremy could pass as the rapper Future twin down to the dread locks with the blonde tips, he's been the only guy she's been talking to since she got to New York City, he was her roommates brother and they clicked from there.

At first, Bambi wasn't trying to give him a chance because after De'Quan she promised herself no more thugs, but somehow Jeremy made her want to take a chance.

"Are we going?" he asked, before he gave her a peck.

"Umm," she replied, dragging out the word. "I'm not sure yet."

"We should. Isn't this the best friend you was talking about?" he asked as he picked up the wedding invitation and examined it.

Bambi nodded her head as she watched him read the invitation. "I'll think about it, you know I don't really wanna go back there."

"I know, but you can't keep running from your past, Bambi." he stated

"I think I'ma give her a call." Bambi said, changing the topic.

"Okay." he replied as he slapped her on the ass before letting her out of his arms.

Walking towards their bedroom she sat on her bed before she picked up the house phone and dialed her number.

"Hello?" Gold answered out of breath.

"Gold!" Bambi said as she scrunched up her face, hoping she didn't call her at a bad time.

"Bambi?" Gold said, wanting to make sure it was her.

"Yeah, bitch who else would it be." Bambi replied. "I hope I'm not interrupting something"

"My bad girl, you know we ain't talk in a minute." Gold said. "And naw you ain't."

"True, you could've called me." Bambi pointed out.

"You could've called me too. The phone works both ways." Gold restored.

Bambi knew she was right, but didn't feel like discussing that at the moment. "Well, I just got your invitation."

"I was just about to call you, you know your ass is the maid of honor right." Gold replied.

"Yeah." Bambi said, grinning.

"I was thinking maybe you could down a week before, so we can just hang like old times and you help me with some stuff." Gold suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds fine." she answered

"Okay, great! I can't wait. It's gonna be amazing for us all to be together again." Gold said, excited.

"Yeah," she mumbled as she let Gold ramble on about her wedding planner, and how she was helping her with her vision for her wedding. Bambi just hoped she could handle being down there again especially with him being around her.