‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Elunir ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Lore ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

These are the islands in the Elunirian Ocean. They are on the surface and the domain of several bands of pirates, as well as a mythical group that are called The Keepers of The Sunken Fleet.

Every captain has a seat on the Enclave of Captains who rule over their territories.

While the lands and the surface of the Ocean is ruled by the Enclave of Captains, the depths of the Ocean is ruled over by mermaids and sirens. Queen Aurelia is their ruler, strict but just. She has established a good relation with Orindoth and Elunir and has embassies in both countries. The embassy of Elunir is the only piece of dry land under the surface of the Ocean, and the Queen's embassy is on a little island in the exact middle of the the Ocean.

The most used forms of magic are water- fire- and ice magic. They're infused in many kinds of weapons and nobility and people in high social ranks usually have at least one piece of jewelry they frequently wear and are usually heirlooms. They have magic stored in that piece of jewelry to be used at will and without the use of a weapon.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Creatures ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Moneō: Ancient, primal forces of nature that reside in the Deep Ocean, underwater chasms and near underwater volcanoes. They feed on magical energy and seek out new and powerful magic users. Their hands are clawed and webbed like their feet, and apart from the large, eel-like tail, they look like a shiny, scaly human with shark teeth.

More lore will be added when I think of it.