One - This Little Light Of Mine

Hello my Adorkables!!! I still can’t believe our account was reported by a jealous fan. It still makes no sense how someone could do that to another. Anyways, I’m not going to let that tear me down and I will resurrect this account along with my lovely gals, Spicy and Ireland :) I’m still bummed but I’m not going to let it get the best of me! YEAH! SO HYPED! Please fan us and tell all your Wattpad friends ;) YAY! Okay, hope you enjoy the story! :)  -- Art xxxx

It's been a week since Louis and Eleanor's breakup, but neither of them has announced it to the world yet. The rest of the boys and Eleanor's friends were very respective of their love life to not slip it out in the open. When Louis was ready, he would tell it to the world. Of course it was Louis' decision to decide when he would let the truth out, since it would effect him more than El. Once every fan, magazine, and paparazzi leech finds out, Louis, being the famous one, will be getting majority of the attention. Eleanor would attract a few fans and paparazzi scumbags for the scoop, but other than that, Louis will be hearing it from everywhere. Louis would be the one trapped in the limelight, something he really wouldn't enjoy.

Sick of locking himself in his room like a hermit, Louis decided he'd go out for a bit of fresh air. The rest of the boys had gone out to lunch and whatnot about an hour ago. Louis had refused their offer for him to join them, claiming that he wasn't in the mood – which was true. Louis dressed himself in a plain maroon V-neck shirt and khaki chinos along with a pair of white converse. To top off his look, he threw on a dark gray Jack Wills hoodie, aviator sunglasses, and a gray beanie. Ready to venture off, he finally left his flat and into the real world. 

Aimlessly walking through town, he found himself at the park of central London. What brought him there was a mystery, but there he was. The sound of chirping birds, children laughing, the pitter-patter of joggers and walkers, and the playful shouting, all filled Louis' ears. Surprisingly, he found it rather relaxing. It was a different pace from all the screaming fans and the whole celebrity life. Being at the park felt more mellow and tranquil, almost nostalgic. He'd used to go to the park often with his friends to play a bit of football, so being at the park brought back all those hidden feelings he had. 

Taking in the fresh air and the whole atmosphere of the park, he came across a girl who was sitting at the fountain in the center of the park alone. She had her headphones propped over her ears while bobbing her head up and down to the music she was listening to. Her bangs were covering her eyes as the rest of her shoulder-length hair draped over her small shoulders. She sat crossed legged with half a sandwich hanging from her mouth, as her hands fiddled with her phone. Louis couldn't help be watch her. She seemed so innocent and carefree. The girl was wearing a loose purple tank with a black laced bandeau under it, faded ripped jeans, and black Chuck Taylors. 

Louis' body seemed to have a mind of it's own as he plopped himself beside the girl. When Louis realized what he had done, he just sat there trying to act normal. The girl looked up at him but didn't spare a second thought about him. Louis inwardly sighed thankfully, thinking that she hadn't recognized him. On the contrary, without Louis knowledge, the girl's body tensed as she slowly lifted her head back up doing a double take on the stranger in front of her. She studied his features while Louis felt her stare burning into his skin. He thought to himself, wishing that she wouldn't notice who he was. Unfortunately for him, she did. 

"Hey, you're that guy!" She shouted. Louis flinched at the sudden outburst from the petite girl beside him.

"Sorry." The girl apologized, removing her headphones. "I didn't realize I was yelling because my music was too loud." Her voice was down to a much more appropriate level.

"It's okay." Louis muttered. 

"But hey, you're Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, right?" The girl asked. Louis looked up at her being welcomed with a giant grin.