Soundtrack

One. Fade Into You - Mazzy Star

"A stranger's light comes on slowly. A stranger's heart without a home. You put your hands into your head. And then smiles cover your heart. Fade into you. Strange you never knew. Fade into you. I think it's strange you never knew."

Two. Right Now - One Direction

"Everything is new to me. You know I can't fight the feeling. And every night I feel it. Right now, I wish you were here with me."

Three. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

"And I'd give up forever to touch you. 'Cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be. And I don't want to go home right now. 'Cause all I can taste is this moment. And all I can breathe is your life. So and sooner or later, it's over. I just don't wanna miss you tonight. And I don't want the world to see me. 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am."

Four. Little Black Dress - One Direction

"Little black dress. Just walked into the room. Makin' heads turn. Can't stop looking at you."

Five. Cardigan - Taylor Swift

"To kiss in cars and downtown bars. Was all we needed. You drew stars around my scars. But now I'm bleedin'. 'Cause I knew you. Steppin' on the last train. Marked me like a bloodstain, I. I knew you. Tried to change the ending. Peter losing Wendy, I. I knew you. Leavin' like a father. Running like water, I. And when you are young, they assume you know nothing. But I knew you'd linger like a tattoo kiss. I knew you'd haunt all of my what-ifs. The smell of smoke would hang around this long. 'Cause I knew everything when I was young. I knew I'd curse you for the longest time. Chasin' shadows in the grocery line. I knew you'd miss me once the thrill expired. And you'd be standin' in my front porch light. And I knew you'd come back to me. You'd come back to me. And you'd come back to me. And you'd come back. And when I felt like I was an old cardigan, under someone's bed. You put me on and said I was your favorite."

Six. Favorite Crime - Olivia Rodrigo

"The things I did. Just so I could call you mine. The things you did. Well, I hope I was your favorite crime."

Seven. 18 - Anarbor

"So if you wanna piss off your parents, date me to scare them. Show them you're all grown up. If long hair and tattoos are what attract you, baby, then you're in luck. And I know it's just a phase. You're not in love with me. You wanna piss off your parents, baby. Piss off your parents. That's alright with me."

Eight. Logical - Olivia Rodrigo

"You built a giant castle. With walls so high I couldn't see. The way it all unraveled. And all the things you did to me. You lied, you lied, you lied. Oh, and now you got me thinking, two plus two equals five. And I'm the love of your life. 'Cause if rain don't pour and sun don't shine. Then changing you is possible. I guess love is never logical. The sky is green, the grass is red and. You mean all those words you said. I'm sure that girl is really your friend. Problems are all solvable. 'Cause loving you is loving every, argument you held over my head. Brought up the girls you could have instead. Said I was too young, I was too soft. Can't take a joke, can't get you off. Oh, why do I do this? I look so stupid thinking, two plus two equals five. And I'm the love of your life. 'Cause if rain don't pour and sun don't shine. Then changing you is possible. No, love is never logical."