After the pre-wedding rituals and an unwanted conversation with Agasthya, I am finally indulging in my favorite activity - eating

However, for the past few days, I haven't been able to enjoy anything peacefully. Suddenly, I hear Dhriti's voice, and from her tone, I can tell that she's not in a good mood.

"Heer, are you out of your mind? Please don't tell me that you're marrying him just for the sake of your family. You can marry anyone but not him. Bhale tu iss nikamme Reyansh se shaadi karle, bhale hi ye nalla hai par atleast tere upar cheat toh nahi karega." she said in a serious tone.

(If you want you can marry this Reyansh who is of no use, I know he is jobless but atleast he won't cheat on you.)

"Meko beech mai kyu ghusa rahi hai tu cuhiya kahi ki? But seriously, Heer, are you really going ahead with this marriage?" Reyansh chimes in.
(Why are you dragging me in between, Rat)

"Heer, how did you even agree to marry him?" Mishika adds in

"Heer, please, tell us the whole story," Avyansh finally gave me the opportunity to speak.

"I had no idea that I was marrying him. You all know that I didn't meet my soon-to-be husband before the wedding. Today, I also found out that he is the one," I explained.

"Just go and tell uncle that you can't marry him," Dhriti suggested, her tone resembling that of asking me to go and tell dad that I don't like a particular dress.

"Dhriti, don't you think it's too late to talk to uncle? Her wedding is tomorrow, and just a few hours ago, we celebrated her haldi ceremony," Avyansh pointed out, displaying his sensibility.

"So, you want her to stay quiet and marry that cheater?" Dhriti almost screamed at Avy.

"Dhriii, I never said that I would stay silent. However, instead of involving dad or any other family member, I will address the issue directly with him," I clarified.

"But... Heerrrrr," Dhriti tried to respond but couldn't find the right words.

"Dhriti, trust me, please. By the way, I wanted to thank you guys for the incredible phoolon ki haldi. It has always been a childhood dream of mine, so thank you so much," I said with a grin, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"It was actually not our idea. Someone named Raghav from their side just included us in the plan," Reyansh explained, causing Mishika to blush slightly.

I needed to find out what was going on. Oh, hold on. Raghav...he's Agasthya's best friend.

Could it be that phoolon ki haldi was Agasthya's plan all along?

Flashback (during Heer's first year in college)

Agasthya asked me, "Could you tell me one thing that you would like to have in your wedding?"