「𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡;

Trigger Warning: Mentions of Verbal/Physical Abuse.

"Hana," Her uncle said sternly. "We've already told you to stop getting into fights and focus on your studies."

She slammed her pen on the table. "That's what i'm doing! I'm getting involved in fights because the popular kids always want to start something with the smart kids!"

"So your answer is to not tell the teachers and beat them up?" Her dad interrupted their conversation.

"The teachers don't care." Hana tried to not start crying. "And am I supposed to let them beat me up? I'm fighting back because it's self defense!"

"You just don't care yourself, Hana!" Her uncle yelled out.

Don't start crying, Do Hana. Your stronger then this.

"I've told you before and I'll tell you again, I do care! You think just because your my uncle means you know everything, but your not!" She yelled at him back. "Just because your my uncle doesn't mean your always right!"

Slap.

"You watch your tone, young lady." Her father hissed at her. "You don't yell at your uncle."

Holding her cheek, Hana ran to her room and shut the door, falling down to her knees and immediately started crying.

The slap on her face burned. She's lucky it wasn't her uncle this time though, because he has a heavier hand.

This wasn't fair. None of this was.

"Hana." So Mun said softly, snapping her out of her thoughts. He was facing her from the drivers seat. "We're here."

She suddenly noticed her surroundings; Now there was a hotel infront of them, and So Mun was now parking the car in reverse.

He carefully looked out the mirror to see if any cars were coming. When he saw there wasn't, he reversed and turned until he was perfectly in between the lines.

Once he was done, he saw a familiar guy in a black suit with brown hair approaching him.

"Haven't seen you in a bit," Hyeoku grinned at the racer as he stepped out of his car, shaking his hand. "What brings you here?"

So Mun nudged his head towards Hana, who was stepping out of the car.

Before he could let him start talking, Hyeoku immediately took it the wrong way. "Oh. I see." He teased. "You guys needed some privacy?"

So Mun's eyes widened. "Dude no–" He elbowed him. "Get your head out of the gutter."

"Alright jeez, hyung." He rubbed his arm. "No need to get so violent." Yet there's a big smile plastered on his face.

So Mun whispered in his ear, "She had to kill someone in self-defense. It's been a long day."

Hyeoku understood in seconds. "I get it." He went to the back of So Mun's car. "I'll help you guys bring your stuff into the lobby then I'll check yall in."

It wasn't really a hotel; It was more like a motel (but Hyeoku didn't want to admit it) and was hidden, but that was obviously intentional. This was a place where people that had to do a crime for self defense hid. It had to be far away from the police.

Sure, it didn't make alot of money, but atleast it gave Hyeoku a sense of comfort. Ever since his father got arrested, he was even more lonelier then before. Seeing people stay at his hotel and the fact that he could take care of them gave him joy.

As Hana helped So Mun get their stuff out of the car, she couldn't help but look at how he swiftly took the stuff out, his arms flexing a little bit in his sleeveless jacket.