Bayverse

Just setting up a few more RP options in case people haven't seen or don't care too much for Transformers Prime. Have fun!

This RP can start at any time during the movies. (NOTE! if any rp starts or goes through Transformers: The Last Knight, we CAN do what we think would have happened had the 6th Transformers movie not been cancelled.)

I have two different OCs for this, depending on whether you want to rp more as Humans or Autobots (or Decepticons if you're that kind of person ^v^), so I will use whichever depending on what you ask :)

Name: Starfire

Species: Cybertronian

Gender: Femme

Appearance: Red and black with blue, purple, and magenta markings, has a slim figure not much shorter than Bumblebee, so around Jazz's height. Starfire has blue optics, but her left optic (eye, btw) has a hint of purple)

Personality: calm and calculating, but highly violent if angered, which is uncommon, but still a possibility. (Depending on where she is in the movies' timelines, 

Team: The Autobots

Friends: The Autobots, Samuel Witwicky, Mikaela Banes, Robert Epps, William Lennox, (Human OCs)

Enemies: the Decepticons, Galloway (she hates him with a passion), whoever that rude lady is in Dark of the Moon (I forgot her name, she replaced Galloway.), Cemetary Wind, and the TRF

Extra Info: Transforms into an Aston Martin Valhalla (yeah, I get that that's a car that's supposed to come out in 2024 {didn't know that so one of my characters in my fanfic has that as his alt form in a time that's like.... 2010.... so...... oops XD})

Name: Zahriya Lynn Falconer

Species: Human

Gender: female

Appearance: Bright, sea-green eyes, brown hair, and medium-light skin. Usually wears knee-length shorts, capris, or jeans with short-sleeves, longsleeves, or other shirts, depending on the weather and temperature. 

Personality: shy and quiet normally, but around the Autobots, she comes out of her shell a bit more.

Team: N/A, allies with the Autobots

Friends: The Autobots, any others during RP

Enemies: The Decepticons, Trent (dunno if he has a last name, first movie), Agent Simmons (the guy's a jerk like Trent), Cemetary Wind, and the TRF, as she is allied with the Autobots.

Extra Info: N/A yet.

Enjoy! also please keep Swearing to a MINIMUM, if you must. Scrap is acceptable, as is shoot.