Chapter 6

(Mammon's pov)

"What the fuck do you mean Fizz is working for Asmodeus now?!" I yelled at my imp advisor.

"He works at Ozzies as a host for Asmodeus sir. Asmodeus is paying him better money then you sir" The imp wimpered.

"God danmit I don't need this bullshit!" I yelled "Just fucking great." I groaned then rubbed my temples then noticed the imp was still there. "Get the fuck out!"

He quickly nodded and ran out and my HoneyBun walked in.

"What the fuck was that about?" She asked walking over with a eyebrow raised.

"Fucking Fizzy! He's working with Asmodeus!" I yelled pissed off.

I heard her mumble something. "Also fucking him."

"WHAT?!" I yelled shocked.

She flinched.

"Sorry. I can't believe their fucking" I said.

She crossed her arms and gave me a look.

"What?"

"We're fucking" She said.

"But-"

"Don't! If they can't be together then I will break up with you!" She said sternly.

"Fine" I grumbled and pouted.

She walked over and put a hand on mine.

I sighed and grabbed her hand and stroke it gently. I calmed down.

She gave a smile.

(Next Day)

(Readers pov)

I woke up with mammon arms around me. He was snoring so danm much. I slipped out of his arms and grabbed a robe putting it on. I then walked out of our room and saw Fizz.

"Ah came back from your lover?" I asked smirking and he blushed.

"Shut up! I'm just visiting" He said crossing his arms.

"Uh-huh" I chuckled and sat down crossing my legs and arms.

He sighed. "Look. Me and Ozzie have a connection!" He said.

"By having sex with the king of lust?" I smirked.

"You fuck the King Of Greed!" He yelled at me.

I chuckled. "So. Who tops?"

He groaned and left.

I laughed after he left. I love teasing him.

I looked at the time and saw I have a hour to get to the doctors. I left to get changed into casual clothes then left before Mammon got up.

I went inside the limo and it drove to the sloth ring where the doctors were at.

Once there I got out and walked inside the hospital and went to the 6th floor. I signed in and sat down.

"(Y/n)?" My name was called. I got up and fallowed the nurse.

We went into a room and I sat on the medical bed. "so what brings you here?"

"I think I may be pregnant" I said calmly.

"Why not take a normal pregnancy test?"

"Those always don't tell the truth" I said and she nodded.

She then gave me a cup. "bathroom is down the hall to the right" she said and left. I sighed and went to the bathroom and peed in a cup. I set the cup in a bin and washed my hands before going to my room.

A few minutes later the doctor walked in.

"(Y/n)?" He asked. I nodded.

"We got your results. You are pregnant." He said. I had a feeling and nodded. But I have no idea how Mammon would react. Is he even ready to be a father?

I paid for the doctor's visit and left heading back to the greed ring. The limo drove to the palace and parked. I got out and walked inside. I saw the place fucking trashed.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE LEFT?!" I heard Mammons voice.

"Oooooh fuck" I groaned and fallowed Mammon's telling and saw him throwing a tantrum like a toddler.

My eye twitched. How in the fuck am I with him again?

I sighed then whistled to gain his attention.

"HoneyBun!" He yelled and ran over picking me up hugging me. "Don't you ever fucking leave without letting me know!"

"Hey don't hug so hard! I just got myself checked out because I wasn't feeling good!" I said gasping for air.

He pulled away "Sorry HoneyBun. Next time please tell me where your going." He sighed.

I nodded. "Now I need your ass to sit down" I said sternly.

He sat on the floor apple cross.

I sighed. "Soooo. How do you like kids?" I asked.

"Their fucking disgusting that's what" he huffed. My face deadpans. Of course he hates kids.

"What if it were your own?" I asked.

He blinked a few times. "Are you saying?"

I nodded. "I'M PREGNANT!" I announced smiling.

"Bloody Hell!! I'm going to be a dad?!" He yelled then passed out.

I chuckled. "he will learn to get used to it. I got to tell Fizz and Asmodeus " I giggled and walked off leaving the fainted Mammon alone.

Sorry if I scared you! I just had writers block for a bit now I don't. Hope you enjoyed! Also leave a comment on what the name of the kid should be! Then I will choose the best one and that will be the baby's name and mention you as the person of the name idea! Bye!