Chapter 4

~Thiago~

I heard some loud noise. Like banging, no a fight. That's what it is.

I walk around the corner and see what I was not expecting.
It was that girl getting jumped by Julie and her minions.

"Vanity's getting jumped"
"Vanity never lets anyone beat her up"
"Vanity isn't running though"
"Vanity-"

Her name is Vanity? Whatttt...?

"What the fuck are you doing!" I yell at Julie because why is she beating on her. She's already injured from falling out of the damn tree.

The rest of her minions run away and she's the only one left. She whispers something in Vanity's ear then Vanity slaps the white off of her.

Damn. I know that shit sting.

"Shut the fuck up. Don't speak to me bitch." She says with that attitude that she had since I got here.

While watching the scene unfold I found that oddly attractive. Now I wanna see her really in action fully recovered in a real fight.

Right after I finish day dreaming Julie then runs away and I turn to Vanity.

"What the fuck was that? What happened?" I ask.

"Are you fucking blind? Your bitch and her dogs jumped me" she says and she sound pissed.

My bitch...? Oh my god I'm gonna kill Rico. She is not my bitch.

"Why the fuck didn't you do anything? You just sat there and took it." I say now mad at how she could allow herself to be beat like that even after her recent injuries.

"Why are you mad? You weren't even touched. And get the fuck away from me. You're the reason this whole thing happened." She yells at me and starts limping away. I dont know why but that kinda hurt me.

Now I need to go find Rico. He is the reason this happened. Not me.

Once I find Rico in the hallway skipping class and talking to a girl I pull him away from her.

"Rico im not dating that girl anymore. Fuck trying to blend in that bitch is crazy" I tell him and he just sighs.

"Well excuse me for trying to help us blend in a little better. And I thought it would get your head out of Vanity's ass." He says and that caught me off guard.

"What the hell do you mean. I don't even talk to her" I say angrily. What makes him think that stupid shit?

"Thiago. You been staring at her since we fucking got here. And you asked her to show you around the school. She didn't even do that. She doesn't give a damn about you." He says. I didn't even notice I was staring like that.

"She doesn't give a damn about you"...

"And need I remind you. That girl has what we need. So you have to date her. If yall break up you're gonna make this so much harder for us" he's got a point.

"Why don't you date her then?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Hell no. That's all you" he's so lucky he's my right hand man and my best friend. I would've killed him by now. I'm supposed to be in charge of this one. 

I start walking to my next class and decide to wait by her bike so I can talk to her. I can't say much but I can at least try.

—————————————
                   ~Vanity~