ωσяѕт ∂αу σf вℓα¢кнσℓєѕ ℓιfє [ 1 ]

Fanny walks out of a nearby room/building with a scowl.

Blackhole, who was outside lightens up a little at Fanny's apperance.

"So- how's everything in there?" He asked the blue armless fan.

"I HATE EVERYTHING IN THERE!" Fanny snapped.

".....yeah but like- how is...everything...going?" Blackhole restated.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=--==-

".....Maybe we haven't asked her nicely enough?" Lighning said as they bounced the ball you gifted them off the floor and onto the wall before catching it again.

"Lightning- please. It--" Tree gets cut off by Pie. "Thats probaly it." Pie hummed as Tree groaned.

Pie rang the bell on  the counter. Robot Flower adjusted the Flower Crown on their head and turned to Pie.

"Hello Robot Flower, my team and I would like to purchase a battery from your lovely shop. May we purchase a battery please?" Pie said.

"Of Course!" Robot Flower piped, turning to their counter and then pulling out a zap gun.

"Here's your battery!" Robot Flower said and placed the gun on the counter.

Pie had an unamused expression and tossed the gun behind her and onto a pile of other items.

"Maybe we haven't asked her RUDELY enough?" Lightning suggests, still playing with the bouncy ball.

"Yeah---" Then Pie gets cut off.

"STOP. We haven't been given a SINGLE battery, and we've asked for one 2,700- times." Tree interjects, sighing.

"She didn't give us this abacus till later in." Tree says as he points at the abacus he was toying around with earlier.

=========================

You yawned, having had slept in Two's Hotel Room (On the couch).

You groaned as you got up, stretching a bit.

Ughhhh what time was it?

Hopping off of the couch, you grumbled something as you collected yourself.

Where's Two? Shouldn't they----

"Hey there [ Y/N ]!" Two suddenly appeared right behind you, causing you to yelp. Yep- you were definitely awake now!

"GAH- Two- Two....for Math's sake--" You sighed, a hand where your chest/heart should be. "You startled me." You say as you back up a bit.

Two didn't want to scare you. They didn't want you to be scared of them! No no no, that's unacceptable!

Their smile dropped a bit. "Oh- sorry. I was just excited since its the first elimination of the show!" They explained.

"Wouldn't it be the second one since- well does the RC elimination count?" You say with a shrug and a puzzled expression.

"Well if it does, that makes it the second elimination! On episode Two too! Haha!" Two smiled, laughing a bit.

( Guys comment if I should make art for the future chapters )

"I guess it does? Congrats! Now- when's the elimination?" You asked Two, looking back at them.

"Right now actually! But I couldn't find Death Pact Again--" Two sighed.

"Have you tried looking for Team DPA by the Stuff For Yourself shop downstairs? ....y'know the one Robot Flower operates?" You asked Two.

Two snapped their fingers. "Nope! I didn't really think of that!" Ghey smiled at you. "Come on! Lets go get them."

You were about to argue, but you were already there.

Infront of a clearly upset DPA.

And a powered-down Remote.

Should you help--?

"Well Howdy Death Pact Again! Oh- say you guys seem a little tense...." Two comments. "How about a little cake-at-stake to lighten the mood?" Two suggested, smiling.

"Uh- Two- I don---"

Okay why in Math's name do you bother your already doing the elimination-

"So last episode, Death Pact again lost due to a fatal error!" You began as Two handed you a flashcard to read.

Lightning stopped and scoffed a bit. "What- an Error!?"

"Well---" Two cut you off.

"Yeah! Losing! Now lets read the votes!" Two beams.

"Today's cake is Regular Cake-- uh [ Y/N ] where are you---" Two says as they notice you walk away from them.

"I have uh- something to do--" You poorly lie. "Anyway- Bye!" You say, then teleport off.

----------------

Giggles nervously in i forgot this existed

Uhm

Yippe doo Yippe Dee

I'm gonna work on the other stories

Cya