~10~

DON'T FORGET TO READ THE MESSAGE AT LAST OF THIS CHAPTER ~

LET'S START

HAPPY READING

The banter continued in the living room as the family discussed the honeymoon destination for Jimin and Avni. Jungkook and Jiya were deeply engrossed in their friendly bickering about Paris and Greece, with no signs of reaching a consensus.

Avni, noticing the amusing chaos, decided to intervene and playfully suggested, "Jaha bhi jaenge, sab log chalenge!" Jimin, who was secretly not thrilled about the idea of everyone tagging along, shot Avni a horrified look. Avni, however, nudged him in the stomach, prompting him to quickly change his response, "H-haan, haan, sab sath chalenge." He winced in pain, earning a smirk from Avni.

Turning to Y/N, Avni asked, "Batao kaha chale?" Y/N, feeling the sudden attention, got flustered. She stammered, "Arey main kya batau, aap log decide karo. Mujhe to thode jaana hai." Avni, noticing Tae's subtle plea, Avni said, "Kyu, kya hua? Hmm, tumhare bina koi bhi nahi jaega."

Y/N, feeling the pressure, panicked, "Nahi bhabhi, aaplog meri wajah se apna plan cancel mat karo. Main itne din se hospital nahi gayi, sare appointments reschedule the. To ab jaana padega mujhe. Aur main next time chalungi, pakka."

Avni, in a huff, conceded, "Fine," while Tae looked shocked and whispered inaudibly, "What" to Avni. She reassured him not to worry.

Suddenly, Mrs. Singhania walked into the room, inquiring if they had finally decided on the honeymoon destination. Jungkook, with a mischievous glint in his eye, replied with a playful "Nahi."

Avni, seizing the opportunity, turned to her mother-in-law and said, "Maa, jab main is ghar mein aayi thi, to aapne kaha tha ki is ghar ki ek rasam hai – ki ghar mein aayi nayi bahu ki 1st wish jaroor puri hoti hai." Mrs. Singhania smiled and nodded, encouraging her to continue. Avni looked around, noticing everyone's curious gazes, and then her eyes landed on Jimin, who gave her an encouraging smile. She turned back to Mrs. Singhania and said, "Ek devrani chahiye mujhko pyari si."

Mrs. Singhania beamed with joy, appreciating Avni's wish. But suddenly, Jungkook, always the troublemaker, interrupted, saying, "Dekho maa, bhabhi bhi chahti hain ki meri shaadi ho jaye but aap manti he nahi." His statement earned him a smack from Mrs. Singhania, making him wince. He protested, "Aah maa, kyu mara?" Mrs. Singhania scolded him, "Jab bade baat kar rahe ho, beech mein mat bola karo."He just pouted and nodded

Avni clarified that she was talking about Tae. Mrs. Singhania, intrigued, asked if Tae had a girlfriend. Panicking, Tae quickly responded, "Nahi, nahi, koi girlfriend nahi hai meri." Mrs. Singhania turned to Avni for an explanation. Avni assured her, "Maa, aap chinta mat karo. Main ek ladki ko jaanti hun, wo bohot achi aur sundar hai, aur haan, wo hamare Tae ko bhi pasand hai."

Mrs. Singhania, filled with excitement, asked, "Sach?" Tae blushed and nodded. Eager to know more, Mrs. Singhania questioned, "Kon hai wo?" Avni playfully turned to Y/N, pointing at her, and said, "Wo." Both Mrs. Singhania and Y/N were left in shock. Mrs. Singhania, processing the information, stood up abruptly and started leaving the room, leaving everyone horrified. Jimin, concerned, asked her, "Kya hua maa? Kaha ja rahi ho?"

oh no kya maa gussa hai??

bichare tae ka kya hoga

tadaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Mrs. Singhania turned to them and exclaimed, "Arey, main ja rahi hoon tumhare papa aur Pritam Ji se is rishte ki baat karne. Aur han, Avni, thank you so much. Main itni pagal hoon ki apne ghar mein heera hai, aur main bahar dhundh rahi hoon."

Avni smiled, grateful for the support. Mrs. Singhania left the room with a newfound determination to discuss the proposal with her husband and Pritam Ji. The atmosphere in the room shifted from surprise to excitement, and everyone started congratulating Tae, who was still processing the whirlwind of events.

Everyone started teasing Tae as their mother left, but Avni noticed Y/N in the corner of the room, lost in deep thought. Avni went to her and asked, "Kya hua, Y/N?"

Y/N replied, "Kuch nahi bhabhi, bas ye sab unexpected lag raha hai."

Avni chuckled, "Kyu, tumko Tae nahi pasand kya?"

Y/N replied quickly, "Pasand hai" Her face turned red when she realised what she said without filter.

Avni interrupted her with a teasing tone, "Oh ho", Y/N blushed and said, "W-wo b-ba m-main b-bhabhi."

Avni burst into laughter, but Y/N just hugged her, and her whole face turned red. They heard Jimin saying, "Arey, ye jethani aur devrani mein kya baat chal rahi hai, hame bhi batao."

Avni replied, "Kyu bataein, huh? Chalo devrani ji, yaha se." She walked towards the kitchen, and a blushing Y/N followed her. Meanwhile, someone's eyes were just stuck on Y/N. Yes, that someone is Taehyung.

As Avni and Y/N were preparing to leave, the air was still charged with the excitement of the recent revelations. Amidst the cheerful chatter, Jungkook, with his mischievous grin, couldn't resist injecting a playful comment into the conversation.

"But ghoomne kaha jaayenge?" he remarked, his eyebrows raised in mock seriousness. The room erupted in laughter, each family member joining in the joyous moment. Avni playfully nudged Jungkook and said, "Arre bhai, yeh toh decide hi nahi kiya!"

The light-hearted comment served as a delightful addition to the already lively atmosphere. Laughter echoed through the Singhania household, and the teasing banter became a fitting conclusion to an eventful day filled with surprises and newfound connections.

As Tae and Y/N shared a knowing look, they couldn't help but join in the laughter, appreciating the playful dynamics that made the Singhania family truly special. The air was thick with happiness and anticipation for the exciting journey that lay ahead.

YEYYYYYYYYYYY FINALLYYYYYY.....I HAVE UPDATED ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER KEEPING YOU WAITING 😨SOWWY

WELL I GOT A GOOD NEW " MERE GHAR MEIN EK NAYI PRINCESS AYI HAI 7 JAN KO HEHE WO APNE FATE MEIN HE 7 LEKAR AYI HAI TO AB BATAO WO TO ARMY HE HUI NA USKA BIAS PAKKA JUNGKOOK HOGA USKA NICKNAME MAINE KOOKIE RAKHA HAI WELL WO MERI COUSIN HAI"🥰😍😝

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OKIEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😊💓

BORAHAEEEEEEEEEEEE💜💜🫂🫂