FOUR

"CORYO?" Tigris whispered, holding his hand with both of her hands, as his eyes slowly opened

He laid on the bed, in a hospital gown. "People are terrified, Coryo.." Tigris sadly said. "People are locking themselves inside their houses."

He took a minute to process everything. Y/n had saved him, if it wasn't for her, he'd be dead. His girl saved him.

Coriolanus looked over to see Sejanus there, he searched for Y/n but she wasn't there with him. "He's the only one." Sejanus spoke. "Peacekeepers are hunting him in the streets, but.. At least he has a better chance out there then he has at the games tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Coriolanus questioned. "They're not still going ahead with the games?"

"Yeah.."

"Y/n.." Coriolanus managed to say. "She could've run, but she saved me."

"Lucy Gray Baird!" Lucky Flickerman introduced on the tv.

Coriolanus stood up, paying attention to the TV. He knew what he had to do. Y/n cared so much for that girl.

Y/n saved Coriolanus, and him making sure Lucy Gray wins the games could be his way of repaying Y/n.

"Good evening, Capitol. Districts." Lucy Gray introduced. "I wrote this song about a boy back in 12, and I hope he hears it."

"When I was a babe, I fell down in the holler. When I was a girl, I fell into your arms. We fell on hard times, and we lost our bright color."

"You went to the dogs, and I lived by my charms."

As the song went on, the donations kept going up, which was a good sign.

"It's sooner than later that i'm six feet under. It's sooner than later that you'll be alone. So, who will you turn to? Tomorrow, I wonder."

Tigris began to tear up a bit at the song, and another nurse was crying.

"For when the bell rings Lover, you're on your own. I am the one who you let see weeping. I know the soul that you struggle to save. Too bad i'm the bet that you lost in the Reapong. Now what will you do when I go to my grave."

The song concludes, and Lucy Gray had made over a thousand dollars in donations.

Coriolanus looked at Tigris. "Thank you for being here." Tigris put her hand on Coriolanus' shoulder, with a small smile. "Both of you."

"It's what friends do." Sejanus told him.

In all honesty, Coriolanus never really considered himself to be Sejanus' friend for awhile. A reason why they were friends is because he pitied him because nobody talked to him, Y/n however, convinced him to talk to Sejanus more, and that he might surprise him. So he started talking to Sejanus more. For Y/n.