[Fourteen]

Recap :

As they left Dae-seong remained silent and kept watch, but something was bugging him. He could've sworn he heard Joo-hyung screaming but he doesn't see him anywhere.

To satisfy his curiosity he walked around, he heard a creaking of the door as it opened and he hid instinctively behind the counter of the kitchen. He saw Joo-hyung creep out and his face lit up with a sadistic glee as he slowly reached for the blanket that covered the pastors head.

"What are you doing?"

"Aaargh!"

Joo-hyung flinched away from the pastor who hissed and grumbled in alert from the sudden noise which scared the older man.

"I-I was just--"

"Don't even bother I saw the whole thing, get the fuck out." He glared.

"This is my apartment you can't just--"

"I said get the fuck out or else you go flying through that window." Dae-seong didn't know what this guy was planning but whatever it was he wasn't gonna let him harm someone else.

So he yanked the guy by his collar and threw him out of the apartment which startled everybody.

"Sorry, I found a rat." Dae-seong spat with venom as he glared menacingly towards the older man who picked himself up from the floor.

○●○●○●

That night Hyun-jae tended to Yi-hyun's injured hand on the balcony of the apartment. Her kit sat right next to her as bloodied cotton balls and other antibiotics were laid out on the table in front of them.

"Ah!"

"Sorry."

Hyun-jae was mad at her husband after he injured himself...again!

"Ah! Take it easy!" He winced.

"Shute up and quit acting like a baby." She frowned as she regained her focus .

"Hyun-jae, I know you were worried--Ah!" He tried to explain only to yell when she squeezed on his hand.

"You jerk." She whispered as she held his hand more gently, but this time he could geel her hand trembling. "Never do that again, do you have any idea how worried I was. We don't have any sort of antibiotic to help you and what's worse is that there's no cure and if you get infected..." She sobbed, biting her lip as she tried to choke it down figuring that she's been crying too much.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. I'm a human vitamin and a human antibiotic. I'm fine." He joked a little as he brought her in to comfort her, the sound of his head lulling her to calm down from her tearful mess.

"What happened to the pastor?" She mumbled as he wiped the last remnant of her tears.

"He's chained up with the other's in the golf room." He replied.

"I see... it, must've been hard for him to admit that he was an infected. It's much scarier finding out than it is to tell someone you care about and having them be scared of him." She hummed.