𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒.

━━ 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋

Trying to grasp onto the smallest bits of blissful memories and whispers of gentle words that all but remained an echo in her mind was all Saira Basava Dharavath knew at a young age. Losing the one you love the most would devastate anyone let alone a young child who lost both her parents that one night. A star that lit up in the darkest of nights was what became of one while the other became her worst nightmare even in the brightest of days.

Finding solace was all she wanted, perhaps what she didn't realize was that it would come in the form of two rogueish-looking boys; one adorned in jewelry and kohl-lined eyes while the other seemed to have a permanent brooding as the only form of emotion available.

Sometimes, just sometimes, she likes to think the universe does work in bits of miracles.

What became of her life was what she thought would remain as unfulfilled wishes that she'd eventually carry with her to her grave. She'd learn to trust, learn to let go, and most importantly learn to love. All because of them and perhaps amidst the place where loyalties and love were all but stories and myths weaved with lies and unclear motives ; they'd learn too, that maybe there'd always be exceptions in every case.

𝗢𝗥

Here is the journey of how three souls intertwined by instances of coincidences and the ever-changing fate written in their destiny, getting another chance at what was thought to be destroyed beyond repair because after all what was hope in a place where all that resided was misery and sorrow, splattered in bloodshed and broken bones.

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 ━ ₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

❛ 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗙𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚.

( YOUR CHOICE )

𝗔𝗦

❝ SAIRA '𝐒𝐀𝐈' BASAVA DHARAVATH. // SAIRA '𝐒𝐀𝐈' KANIKA SURANA.