02

"Are you my new roommate?"

Jake turned to face the voice, put up his act, smiling at the boy who stood at the door, "Yes. Nice to meet you, Lee Heeseung-ssi."

The boy walked in, making himself visible for a quick glance from Jake. There stood a tall and handsome man, his sleeveless vest hanging loose from his body allowing some of his lean, muscular body to pop out for everyone to see. His hair was prettier than in the picture, his facial features were even more defined. His face was long and slim, with a perfect nose bridge and his unequal and small upper lip added to the attractiveness. Sweat beads ran down his hair and forehead, while he panted slowly.

Heeseung almost stopped breathing when he locked eyes with his new roomie. He found himself frozen and unable to speak.

He couldn't believe his eyes, because who he saw was definitely the male-lead from a teen-romance drama. Cute and beautiful at the same time, with a hint of hidden masculinity. His lean build complemented his short height, even though he wasn't just a few centimeters shorter than Heeseung himself. He ran his long, attractive fingers through his jet black hair, staring at Heeseung with puppy-eyes. He wanted to give the world to those eyes. He shifted his glance from his eyes to his mouth, a plump lower lip, and boy, he wanted to kiss those lips so much.

He felt attracted. If love at first sight was really a thing, this was it. Heeseung was in love with his new roommate.

"If you're done staring..." Jake smiled. "I'm Shim Jake."

Heeseung felt butterflies in his stomach at his sweet and buttery voice. A strange but interesting accent was visible in it, which Heeseung thought was even hotter. How every word melted into the next, creating a song in itself while he spoke, made Heeseung feel so comfortable. He could hear that voice to sleep every night, which he thankfully was going to.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Jake." Heeseung said, with a faint dusty pink glow on his cheeks.

Jake had a mysterious aura adding plus points to Heeseung's crush on him. He didn't talk much, even during the room tour which, unknown to Heeseung, was already done by Jake pretty well. But Jake smiled a lot, making Heeseung's heart flutter.

Heeseung stuttered at the attempts he made to start a conversation, which eventually were turned down by Jake, but he didn't mind at all. He assumed Jake was rather a reserved person. Heeseung was quite introverted himself.

Now that they were done with deciding on which bed Jake could use and shifting Heeseung's books and papers so that the desk either used would be opposite to their beds, dividing the room equally, Heeseung looked for Jake's stuff and suitcase, which he didn't find. As curious as he was, he couldn't keep shut and ask Jake.

"Where's your shifting stuff?"

Jake didn't expect a question like that, but he always had an answer ready.

"I just moved here from Australia and didn't bring a lot of stuff. I would eventually get my needs sorted in a week or so." He ended with a smile.

He lied profusely. He was not going to get any stuff sooner or later. And he certainly wasn't planning to stay here more than two days in a row. His plan was simple and straight, close the target and get the fuck out.