pretty hair

irl, imessage & instagram 

"EVEN THOUGH I LOVE SCHOOL, I very much don't love snape and potions." maria stated.

maria and pansy were seated next to each other in potions, as they normally were. "well that has to be a first." pansy laughed. "goodie two-shoes maria malfoy not liking a class? never thought i'd see the day."

 "shut up." maria said, shoving pansy lightly in the shoulder. 

"you two at the back of the class!" snape shouted, grabbing the two girls attention.

"stop being so loud or you'll be getting the detention." 

this made maria's eyes widen, she had never had detention before. "sorry sir." she quickly said. snape mumbled something under his breath, something maria didn't catch, before turning back to the board. 

"did you just apologize for talking during a boring class?" pansy asked, she asked the question like she'd never seen anyone do anything like that before. 

"yes?" maria questioned. "i didn't want to get detention." she added. pansy rolled her eyes, "he likes your family to much to give you detention." maria thought about this to herself. "i guess you're right." 

"i'm always right." maria chuckled at this statement. "anyway, class is about to end, i'll see you in muggle studies later, yeah?" pansy asked. "yep! can't wait." as maria was saying those words, snape dismissed the class to move onto there next subject.

maria walked out of the class by herself, but a moment later someone was walking beside her. 

"you're hair looks pretty." theodore nott said. maria looked up at theo, not quite knowing what to say. "oh, well thanks theo." she said with a smile. on the outside she looked calm but inside she was freaking out. she felt like jumping up and down on the spot and squealing, but decided against it as theo was still next to her.