derpys delivery 🪲

Okay okay, picture this:

It's dead at night, and you're in the living room on the couch, eating a PHAT bowl of saucy spaghetti goodness, catching up on some my little pony.

As you're mid-eating that sweet sweet gracious bowl of delicious and meaty spaghetti, you hear a rapid knock at the door.

You groan, clearly annoyed.

"Who the hell would be up at this hour at my door?" You thought to yourself,
setting aside the PHAT bowl of spaghootie spaghooters on the couch and pausing the TV.

You get up from the comfy spot on the couch, and start to cautiously walk over to the front door, swallowing the subtle nervous tension bubbling deep in your throat. You finally stop the front door, slightly trembling as your hand reaches out to the doorknob. You notice you left the porch light on.

With a deep breath, you slowly begin to twist the knob, and open the door.

Your eyes widen and you gasp in shock..
And what comes next will shock you...

. . .

..DERPY HOOVES WAS VISITING YOU!!!

You sigh in relief, but scratch your head in confusion. What could she be doing here at such a late time?

"Uhh.. Derpy?" You said in a puzzled tone.

The silly cross-eyed mare giggled, shaking the basket of muffins she clutched in her hooves.

" Sorry to be here at a super late time Anon, but I decided to momentarily leave Ponyville to make an effort of delivering Muffins out of town to gain more finances for my Muffin service!" Derpy replied in her kooky voice, rattling the basket of homemade muffins again.

"Okaaay... Since when did you have a muffin service to tend to?" You ask, being even more confused than before.

"Always have! I've been making baked goods, occasionally with the help of Pinkie Pie, and selling them out to everypony in town but I figured humans would also enjoy buying my muffins too!" Derpy said excitedly with a glimmer in her eyes.

"Why don't you buy some? It would help a lot!" She offered, holding up the basket to your face, letting you take in the warm and fruity scents of the muffins.

"Well I mean.. I guess so, how much do they cost?"

"Only one bit for a single muffin, but if you want more than one, it's about 5 bits!"

...

"Deal."

You stuff your hands in your pocket hoping to find some change, or rather bits in this case, to snag a muffin from the eager and clumsy Pegasus.

You pull out a single "coin" disguised as a bit (Since human currency doesn't work the same as Equestrian money...) in offer for the muffin.

"I'll take a blueberry muffin, please." You spoke to her while holding out the coin.

Derpy flapped her wings excitedly, and set the basket on the ground. She grabbed a blueberry delicacy with her teeth and held it up for you. You take the warm muffin and place the coin between Derpy's teeth. She tossed the coin in her bit bag tied around her torso.

"Thank you very much, Anon! Hope to see you another time in Ponyville again!" Derpy thanked you, picking up the basket and started to fly away into the night sky.

Well, that was over with. You sigh and flip the porch light off. You shut the door behind you and cradle the large blueberry muffin in your hands. You look at it slightly steaming. 'Yummy..' You thought.

"I'll have to eat it after my spaghetti delight though.."

You go into the kitchen and place the steamy muffin in the fridge, planning to eat it after dinner. You walk back into the living room and plop yourself onto the couch. You sigh, rubbing your forehead. You bundle up in your Fanboy and Chum Chum blanket, grab the chunky bowl of spaghooters, and resume watching MLP.

--------------------------

I have like no idea why I decided to write this but I did anyway.

#BroniesRule 😎