Show and Tell and Intorduce

Shoutouts to @Desertstorm272 for being the first to vote 🤍

~》~》~》~》~》~》~》~》~》

" Okay, so let me get this straight, mermaids can transform into humans when necessary, but can only stay out of water for approximately around 336 hours which is 2 whole weeks out of water then you'll need water after that 2 weeks is over?"

" Yes, though that has never been put to the test but already when the first week is over it feels really weird for us since we're not used to being on land for that long"

" So, is it okay if we can see whether this information is true?"

" Why are we asking?! We can just order her to go through with it!"

" No! We will take Natalia's opinion into consideration. She is a Royal like us so we will treat her like our guest."

I sternly said.

" Did you say 'Natalia' ?"

" Did you name her?"

" How do you know she is a Royal?"

They all bombarded me with questions.

" Are you all seriously that stupid?! Can you all hear that she has a voice?! "

" I literally spoke to her yesterday. "

Maybe I should not have spoken so rudely, but can you blame me? These people were not using their heads and wanted me to literally point out the obvious!

" Okay, so you are saying that she is a Royal, right? So where is her crown or something to show that she is in fact a Royal, believing what she is saying blindly could be dangerous for our Kingdom, not only can she transform she know how to speak, she can gather intell about this Kingdom and do who know what with that information. That could put us in a bad position."

" I am well aware of that. That is why we will keep her here for the time being. Figure more things out whether she can in fact help us."

" Fine! You, Natalie, where is your proof that you are an actual Royal? "

" My name is Natalia, and these marks on my forehead down to my nose and from my neck to my fingers and on my chest area and ankles is my proof. Only Royals have these marks on them."

Now that I have noticed it, I was quite fascinated with those marks on her.

On her forehead were spirals all connected to each other then went down to her nose and was a heart shape on it.

And her white arms faded into black with the nails black and her snow white fingers had patterns on it.

From the first joint from the nail down there were three black rings stopping just above the middle joint then from there were small dots going down, all ten fingers have these marks.

And call me a pervert or something but, she has three hearts on her narrow torso.

The biggest one goes over her breasts and then stopping a bit above her bellybutton then another smaller one around her bellybutton having the bellybutton in the middle of the heart as if it were a locket and the bellybutton is where the key should be to unlock it.

Then there is the smallest one but it isn't not that small, probably big as a childs palm.
That heart is located just below her pelvis stopping where her private area is.

Okay I think that was too much information but who cares.

She has three stripes on each side of her jaw and similar ones around her feet going up her legs stopping by the back of her calves.

Her toes have similar patterns as her fingers.

But the one thing that has stood out to me was her ears.

They are long like those of an elf but the tips of her ears have gold on them looking like earrings.

Her beautiful eyes are still the same.

" She will go with us when we go back to the Dragons Domain. "

The King spoke this time.

" Leonard? Why do we need to take this creatures with us?"

"  Because we need to examine this female with the necessary tools that will only be provided by that Domain."

" But why can't-"

" Are you questioning my judgement Elizabeth? "

His voice held coldness as he spoke.

" No."

" Good, we will leave in 3 days from now, it will take at least one week and 4 days to get there, so female, staying in the water for the time being would be highly suggested. "

" Yes sir."

" But first, you will come with us to fit on clothes, you will remain in the water here, but when we leave you will travel with us in the air and then at the Castle you will change into you human form, or whatever form you would like. Do you understand?"

" Yes sir."

*                              *                             *

Natalia's pov.

So I followed the King to the Castle with Prince Leon who had told me his name after all the questions. He evens gave me his coat, u think that is what it is called, but even so, it is quite big, it goes far passed my hands and reaches a bit passed my knees.

" Catherine!"

" Yes, Your Majesty? "

" Take this young female for a fitting, she is in need of clothes. Female, you will have dinner with us, so be ready in an hours time, I like punctuality so I expect you to be on time. Understood?"

" Yes sir."

Prince Leons father I'd quite demanding, but, there is one thing we both have in common, and that is punctuality.

It is true, even though I tried to stall in the water due to an issue.

" Yes sir. Come dear. I just need to take your measurements and then we shall what we can do."

" Yes Ma'am."

" Oh dear, just call my Catherine. Everyone calls me by my first name."

This woman is so kind, it makes me want to cry.

After she was done doing whatever it was she was doing with the thingy she had in her hands that she did put around me.

" Oh dear, you have such a small body, and big breasts too, and let us not forget about that butt you have."

She said squishing my butt, I felt so embarrassed vut I would not tell her that because she looked so happy.

" Well, here, I dress for later, now that I have your measurements, I can make more dresses for you.

////////////////////////////////////