Chapter-2

[Third person]

Winters work was finally done winter had a hard time working its all about building a and investment.

Winter was walking down the parking lot
To find her sports car, she was clicking the car button so she could hear the car but theres no answer from the car "Huh?, didnt i park it in here why is my car not answering"

Winter then sigh and stomp on floor as she run while clicking the cars button, "Aishhh, where the hell is my car" she then started loosing hope finding her car, she pull out her phone and then called the one maids from the house.

...

"Hello? HELOOOO?" Winter was calling her maids to pick her up 'sigh what a bad day'
She thought, someone finally answered the phone "oh yes who is this?" A girl with a soft nice voice answered the phone, winter was confused from whom the sweet voice is, she scratches her hair cost of confusion.

"Ah hello its me winter uh could you pick me up," winter waited for the answers, hmm she took so long to answer huh, " oh its you Huh?, why do you need to get pick up maam, dont you have your sport car with you?" The girl asked with a curios tone.

"Ah well theres sudden problem i couldn't find my car i need you to pick me up whoever maid you are" winter then hung up and waited infront of the building.

....

Winter-

Gosh when is she gonna come ive been waiting in here, if this maid didnt come in 2 mins im gonna have to fired her she then started a timer for like 2 mins until the maid come
It was about 3 minutes  a car finally drove off infront of me.

She then go towards the window and knock it madly. " open the door now" im running out patience.

[Third person]

"A window was slightly open, and it was her stubborn maid, Karina. Winter opened the car door and went inside."

Winter-

"I was so furious because this maid took so long to come. She's one minute late. I want to go home so badly now."

"Karina took a glance through the mirror to see her boss's reaction. 'Sorry it took me so long to come... Of course, it took long; I'm not an experienced driver, no, not at all.'"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Not done yet srry)