23

Y/N's breath hitched when she looked at Eunwoo. Tears started streaming down her eyes. Jin hands turned into a fist. He clenched his jaw when Eunwoo came towards them. Eunwoo was smirking while looking at Jin. He was looking at Jin with hate and anger but soon his eyes softened when he looked at Y/N. Y/N lost her balance because of the sudden shock but Jin grabbed her by her arm.
Eunwoo: Hey! Mr.Kim Seokjin! He said while extending his hand towards Jin.
Jin said nothing and was glaring at him. Eunwoo moved his hand back while smirking. Violet was also shocked. Jungkook and the others met Eunwoo.
Eunwoo: Kim Seokjin! Can't wait to defeat you. He said while winking at Jin.
Eunwoo went towards the other guests while Y/N was so shocked.
Jin: Are you okay Petal? He asked slowly.
Y/N: Pleasee.. I want to go home. She said.
Jin nodded. Jin and Y/N went back to their home. Y/N went towards the bathroom. She fell on the floor while crying. She was sobbing. She took a shower and then she came out of the bathroom. Jin went to the bathroom and came out after doing his night routine. Y/N was sitting on the bed while tears were escaping her eye. Jin went towards her. He held her hands making her flinch. She suddenly hugged him tightly. Jin hugged her back while tears escaping his eyes as well.
Y/N: I love you Jin! I love you so much. She said while hugging him tightly.
Jin: I love you too! I love you so much. He said.
Y/N: No one can seperate us. You and me are forever. She said.
Jin: Forever. He said.
Suddenly Y/N felt like throwing up. She kept her hand on her mouth.
Jin: What happened? He asked worriedly.
Y/N ran towards the bathroom and she started throwing up. Jin went behind her and held her hairs. Y/N washed her face. Jin made her lay down on the bed.
Jin: Petal! Lets go to the doctor. He said.
Y/N: No! Just cuddle with me and I'll be fine. She said.
Jin chuckled. He laid beside her and hugged her tightly. Soon they both drifted to sleep.
Morning
Y/N slowly opened her eyes. She looked beside her but Jin was nowhere to be found. A note was kept on the nightstand. She picked it up and smiled.
Note:
My Love!
I didn't wanted to disturb your precious sleep that's why I went to office without waking you up. I Love You.
She did her morning routine. Y/N started making her breakfast after finishing her breakfast. She felt dizzy. She drank a glass of water.
Ahjuma: Y/N! Are you okay? She asked.
Y/N: Ahjuma! I don't know I feel dizzy and yesterday I even threw up. She said.
Ahjuma: Y/N! You should do a pregnancy test. I think you are pregnant. She said.
Y/N: No! Ahjuma. I mean maybe its because I have eaten something bad. She said.
Ahjuma: Y/N! I have my grandchildrens and I know the symptoms of pregnancy. My daughter in law also had the same symptoms so I guess its better to do a pregnancy test. She said.
Y/N nodded. Y/N went to the pharmacy. She brought a pregnancy test kit. Y/N did the test and now she was waiting for the results. She was excited and scared as well.
At Kim Enterprises
Jin was sitting in his office when his secretary came to his office.
Mr.Lee: Sir! Mr. Cha Eunwoo is here to meet you. He said.
Jin clenched his jaw. He hate Eunwoo from the core of his heart. He nodded. Soon Eunwoo entered his office.
Eunwoo: Hey Mr.Kim Seokjin. He said and smirked.
Jin: Why are you here? He asked coldly.
Eunwoo: Just wanted to discuss something. He said.
Jin: Spit. He said.
Eunwoo: Oh come on! Why are you so angry Its not like I'm here to take the most precious thing from you. He said.
Jin glared at him.
Eunwoo: Or am I? He asked and smirked.
Jin stood up and went towards Eunwoo.
Jin: Don't you dare think about it. He said while gritting his teeths.
Eunwoo: I'm Here To Take My Revenge. I'm Here To Make You Fall On Your Knees. I'm Here To Take Your Everything From You. Your Empire, Your Business, Your Success And At Last Your Beautiful Wife. He said.
Jin: YOU BASTARD! He shouted while grabbing Eunwoo's collar.
Eunwoo: Whaat? He said while smirking.
Jin: I'll Kill You. Don't Even Think About My Wife. She Is Mine And She Will Always Be Mine. No One Can Take Her Away From Me. He said.
Eunwoo: She Was Never Yours. She Was Mine You Were The One Who Stole Her From Me And Now I'm Here To Take Her Back. She'll Be Mine And You'll Be Left Alone. He said.
Soon a punch landed on Eunwoo's face. Jin started beating the shit out of Eunwoo. Eunwoo's nose was bleeding. Yoongi and Namjoon entered the office. They seperated Eunwoo and Jin. Eunwoo scoffed and went out of the office.
Jin: I'll Will Kill You. If You Dared To Lay Your Eyes On My Wife. He shouted.
Yoongi: Calm down! Jin! He said.
Namjoon and Yoongi made him calm.
Jin: Namjoon! Keep an eye on that bastard. He said.
Namjoon nodded.
At Jin's Mansion
Y/N was so excited and happy. She was pregnant. After doing the test the answer was positive but still she had doubt so she went to the hospital with Violet. The doctor told her that Y/N is 2 weeks pregnant. Y/N was so happy that she and Jin are going to be parents. Jin is going to be a father and Y/N a mother. She was so excited to tell Jin about the news. Soon the door bell ringed. She quickly opened the door while smiling. Jin entered the house while being tipsy. He smiled at Y/N. Y/N got shocked because he was drunk. Y/N took him upstairs and then she laid him down on the bed.
She changed his clothes and now both of them were cuddling.
Jin: Petal! I love you so much. Promise me you'll never leave me. He said.
Y/N: I promise you that I'll never leave you. She said.
Soon they both drifted to sleep.
Morning
Y/N slowly opened her eyes. She looked beside her and Jin was sleeping. She pecked his lips and went downstairs after doing her routine to make a hangover soup for him. Jin woke up with a headache. Y/N entered the room with a tray in her hands.
Jin: Good Morning Petal! He said.
Y/N: Good Morning Love! She said.
Jin smiled at her.
Y/N: Here have some hangover soup. She said.
She fed him the soup. Now Jin was getting ready for his office when his eyes landed on a paper near the desk. He picked it up and read it. Suddenly he shouted.
Jin: Y/N! KIM Y/N! He shouted.
Y/N: What? She said while coming inside the room.
Jin showed her the papers.
Jin: Is it true? He asked while having tears in his eyes.
Y/N nodded. Suddenly Jin picked her up and twirled her around. He hugged her tightly.
Jin: I'm Going To Be A Father. I Can't Believe This. We Are Going To Be Parents. He said.
Y/N: Yahhh but I was about to give you a surprise. She said while pouting.
Jin: I'm So Happy. I Love You So Much. Thank You For This You Gave Me The Biggest Gift Of  My Life. I Love You So Much. He said while kissing her forehead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued

(Short Chapter Hehe)