21st October 2160

My Taya,

Six hundred and fifty-seven.

Air borne beasts have exhibited exceptionally accelerated physical changes; evolutionarily speaking. Foley, in an ever antagonistic manner, recalls spotting a Martial eagle just this morning, for which he is certain, displayed an abnormal degree of wing span growth beyond anything he would deem possible for its species. In the far reaches of London, which Foley had accessed despite my pleas against it, the presence of a carcass which he was in the process of scavenging meat from attracted the feral creature. The prospect of a meal for it prompted the eagle to stalk and, in a merciless manner, penetrate his arm with it's beak.

Just last night I experienced another episode. Vivid and far more complex than I have ever experienced; more-so than I could ever imagine. I envisioned survivors just like you and I. Survivors contained in a harmonious aura. They spoke more of the safe haven I told you of, the safe haven blessed by the heavens with abundant food sources and thousands more just like you and I. A safe haven unaffected and untouched by what consumes our lives. In the north, they confirmed. They confirmed my suspicions. In the far reaches of the north just as I had presumed it was. Taya, this may keep us alive and well; all of us. The safe haven is located in the north.

With each day my hope of salvation gradually materialises. I have seen Foley and Alec very little the past month and I hope it stays this way.

I pray that God enlightens you during your travels and I pray that the weather is most kind – I implore you to bask in the tropics and as ever be wary of pursuers.

Yours,

T