Chapter 1 [When paths align]

"If fate forces the two of us to transient, then I won't waver to rewind time... just to be with you all over again, even if it's for a moment."

.

.

.

.

Jewel drops of sorrow fell as the light enveloped the universe.

It's said that Gods hold unknown mysterious powers that either create, give blessings, or curse. As the legend goes, each and every god has a different temperament, beliefs, and culture.

But what if gods entangle with one another, defying the laws of the universe and the flow of time?

what affair would unravel and arise?

.

.

.

Within the realm of Elysium immortals, spirits and gods dwell.

Among gods, there are followers, servants, and even confidants...

One particular confidant, an archangel under the messenger God, Michael

holds fame and high achievements well known in the realm.

With his snow-white skin, amethyst eyes, and golden-white hair similar to that of a bird's soft feathers, Lucian the archangel was considered the epitome of what an 'angel' should be. Even amongst his peers, many held admiration towards him.

It was said that his gentle personality, powerful strength, and knowledge were what made him very popular in Elysium. No one in the realm could defeat him in strength except the god of war and fertility. Fortunately, Lucian and the god of war and fertility are close companions who swore on each other's backs and often spent their time in mock battles to deepen their bond of brotherhood.

However,

From afar, a certain god watches the pair spar, drinking his golden chalice his eyes could not contain the envy he holds towards the archangel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

____________________

During this time, the archangel Lucian was sent out for missions. It was quite a pleasant day, as his current mission was quite simpler than usual. His destination was to arrive at the God of war and fertility's palace to send an important document to the god.

Spreading his beautiful large white wings, he flew fast and gracefully as the wind,

arriving immediately at the palace without breaking a sweat.

As he landed, Lucian walked through the large palace filled with serene architecture and intricate designs that held the symbolism of the god of war and fertility domain within the place.

Although he had already seen God's palace, he was still in awe at how much the place held the presence of God.

Continuously, Lucian leisurely walked into the halls. Unbeknownst to his path he was greeted by a servant who seemed to be newly appointed to work at the God of Death's palace.