3

IT WAS FINALLY the weekend after a long and hard week of school and torcher of isaac and cole and the rest of the boys playing pranks on poor jackie. i mean it was really funny watching isaac get grounded.

we were all downstairs in the kitchen as there was a knock on the door Katherine went to open it. she just had a very happy look on her face and she turned to us. "hey lesley i think it's for you" she says with a very cheerful expression. "huh" i say condensed with everyone me staring at me. "come on" she says
i look to see who it was and i could not believe my eyes. "omg" i gasp with my eyes watering and it was my brother that i have not seen in about a year and a half. i quickly look at Katherine and she nods with this wide smile plastered on her face "AH" i scream making everyone look and walk to the direction the scream came from all being as confused as me.

i run to my brothers arms letting my tears get the better of me. i cry into his arms "what- how i thought you were still there for another 2 years" "i got the time of for personal reasons, i had to see you les" i got out of his arms "wait are you okay?" i says still not believing my eyes "yes are you!?, you've grown up so much little les"

"who is that?" and hear jackie say. "that's her brother milo, he's in the military " Alex says. i look behind me with a big smile on my face so happy. i quickly hug Katherine that is as happy as i am. "my man Alex, how you been?" milo asks alex clapping there hands together like what boys do when they see there close friends and exchange hugs "good how've you been man" alex replies to him. "i'm good i'm good" as everyone gets to know ever other as we're sat on the couches. and milo telling everyone these embarrassing story's of me when i was a child. "and she had make up on her face this bright red lip stick all over her face and black eyeshadow all on her eyebrows and blue on her cheeks, running round with her pants in her head screaming 'ahh the alligators gunna get me help meee', we called her alligator for weeks and every time we did she would cry coz she got so annoyed" my brother says making everyone laugh. "ah who knew you were a joker huh les" isaac says making fun of me. "shut up isaac" i said giving him a smack around the head. "ow" he says trying to square up. as they all just laugh at us.

as the conversation stars to die down "hey les can we talk?" milo says "ye course" i reply already knowing what he's going to say. "hey we'll be back in abit" i let everyone know "okay bye"

tw: violent and abuse!!

"so i stopped by the house earlier?" "what happened les?" he says in a calm voice. " i couldn't do it anymore milo" on the verge of tears. "come on lesley they were better when i left and they're better now" i stay quiet. "les come on talk to me" i just start to break down not being able to hold it in any longer. "hey hey shh shh" my brother says pulling me into a hug trying to comfort me. "it's okay" "what happened?" " they were even worse when you left, you should of seen them they would hit me, punch me i couldn't go to school half the time and if i did i would still have bruises all over my body head to toe" i say " omg les" he says rubbing me back pulling me in. "one day it got so back that dad started throwing glass, frames and just anything in his way at me and mum was throwing all my clothes at me calling me ungrateful and a brat that if i was going to keep being this fat bitch that i can just leave and i was like fine if you don't want me here that badly then i'll leave and was trying to go but then- then" i started crying harder now "hey it's okay i get it you don't need to push it take your time"i took a deal breathe "dad he got a knife and got in front of me say started poking me like it was a joke and was just laughing like a psychopath and was like just pushing me back and them i said 'what if your going to kill me do it already DO IT coz i'd rather be dead than be here in this shitty house with you shitty people that call yourselves parents" and them out of no where he stabs me right here" i lift me shirt up to show him the scar i have left "omg wtf" he says looking up at me with sorrow in his eyes "they then heard a mock on the door and looked at each other and mum just shoved me in the closest and left me there to bleed out and i started shouting 'help, help me please mum help' i then gave up and i think i past out coz i woke up later to Alex" i say with a little smile on my face so grateful he was there, "he saved my life i then passed out coz next thing i was in the hospital with katherine and gorge by my side and alex was with me threw the whole this i had to get surgery, then they let me live here, they took me in" "les i'm am so so so sorry" he out his head down in his hands "it's all my fault" he says "hey no no it's not your flair it's there's milo don't blame yourself they fooled you and me both" i reassured him. "gosh i love you so much lesley, i will never let you go through that ever again" he lead me into a hug. " i love you to mils"

after that we went back downstairs "hey you okay" isaac asks looking at me with my eyes all red from crying. "yeah i'm okay it's okay" i let him know. as the night ended i send my brother off as he had to go back "bye little sis, stay safe okay?" he says "i love you more big bro" we say hugging . "hey you all take care of her okay, or you'll have me to answer to got it?" "we got it" they all repeat. "of course she'll be okay she's got us" alex says with a smile on him. "yeah we will ain't that right alligator" isaac brings up with a grin on his face putting his arms around me. "shut up isaac, i'm never gunna live this down thanks milo" "hell no your not" "yeah thanks for the reassurance isaac" "anytime alligator" wiggling his eyebrows around. they all started laughing. "byee" we all waved milo off. "get of off me" i say shoving isaac of me making his walk into the door.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆