03. Everyone wants to talk to Aurélie

DO NOT COMMENT 'UPDATE' OR ANY VERSION OF IT. PLEASE AND THANKS. IF YOU COMMENT UPDATE OR ANY VERSION OF IT, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED.

The next morning, Aurélie was still fuming about Percy getting claimed before her.

Was it too much to ask to be claimed after 5 years?

Apparently so.

"Aurélie, got a moment?" Luke asked

She nodded but didn't verbally reply to her head Councilor.

The son of Hermes jerked his head to the door of the cabin before walking out the door and she got up from her space to follow him.

Outside, the sky looked like ink soup coming to a boil. A hazy curtain of rain was coming in the camp's direction. While it never rained in camp as bad weather always passed over them, this storm was huge.

However, Luke didn't stopped outside their cabin. Instead, he walked into the forest and stopped by the creek where Percy was claimed last night.

"How are you feeling?" Luke questioned out of the blue

Aura tilted her head, "About?"

The older boy gave her a look, "It's natural to feel resentment for both Percy and the gods." He told her

She scoffed, "That's what this is about? So what I yelled about how unfair it was that he got claimed after a week?" She asked

He was silent for a few moments, "All I'm saying is you've been here for 5 years. Same as Silena, Clarisse, Annabeth and I. We're all claimed, expect for you."

Aurélie shifted away so she don't punch the son of Hermes in the face.

Luke was right of course. Of the campers that had been there as long she had, she was the only unclaimed one after all these years.

She shook her head and started to head back to camp, not wanting to listen to this anymore.

Luke moved in front of her to prevent her from walking away, "I have an offer for you if you're interested."

Aura sidestepped him, "Right now, I wanted to get away from you because you're making me angry."

The son of Hermes shook his head, "I'm not the one you're angry at, Aurélie. You're angry at your mother, at the gods. What I'm offering you is a chance to show them that anger."

She shoved him backwards as she shook her head again and started walking back to camp.

Show the gods her anger.

What a joke.

As she walked back, the rain that was suppose to pass over Camp Half-Blood did the opposite.

For the first time in history, it was raining at Camp Half-Blood.

And it was all because Percy Jackson got claimed by Poseidon.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Aura, want to practice archery with me?" Michael asked as soon as he saw her

She nodded and moved towards one of her few friends. She picked up a bow and arrow and aligned her arrow with her target.

The son of Apollo was quiet as he notched his arrow, "Are you mad that Percy got claimed last night?" He asked

Aura shot the arrow and she managed to hit the target, however it was off to the side rather than the center.

She grabbed another arrow and got in position to shoot. She drew her arm straight back all the way to her cheek and took a deep breath in.