The party that changed everything *Mature*

5 months ago

Niall's pov

Zayn and I have been together for 2 years yes we're both 21 years old and we are very happy together "Hey baby" Zayn said coming over kissing my neck ugh he was drunk we got invited to our best friend Louis's birthday party of course there was alcohol I was sober since I was the one that was going to be driving "Zayn baby you're drunk" I moaned

He kept kissing my neck I'm sure he left hickies thank goodness no one was around to see this "I may be drunk but I want you so bad" he said I felt him grab at my dick he was literally all over me not that I liked it but I hate when he's drunk even though it's a turn on for me "get a room you two" I hear a drunk Louis yell while a drunk Harry was behind him they were literally dancing really close together the only two people at this party sober were Liam and I, I didn't wanna have sex which I knew was going to lead to that because Zayn is Zayn and when he's drunk oh boy I grabbed Zayn's hand going into Louis's guest room locking the door "I want you so bad.." he whimpered, the sound only being heard by me because of the loud music  I tilted my head up a bit, letting my boyfriend's lips brush on my neck as I slid my hand down over Zayn's arm, pressing it right up against his dick

Zayn was turning me on and he knew it, I groaned and gasped into Zayn's mouth now pinned to the wall as I thought about how it would feel inside him and my dick twitched, pre creating a wet spot in the front of my boxers as Zayn continued to rub. All I wanted to do was leave now that he's got me like this I decided to get brave and make a move by shoving my hand down Zayn's tight pants and gripping his rock hard dick. Zayn gasps against my lips as I begin to pump him gently, wanting to watch Zayn come undone slowly. "Now you wanna tease me". He smirked "Yes Zayn. I think I have been a very bad boy, and I need to be punished. Hard." I said, with that I feel Zayn rip my clothes off my body "jump" he says breathing in my ear I jumped in his arms kissing him as he walked us over to the bed Zayn slowly trailed his hands down my sides and gripped my hips, pushing me back onto the bed and laying down to hover over me. "Tell me how bad you want me, Baby." He whispered in my ears, biting softly at the lobe and pulling.   I sighed and moved my hands to grip at Zayn's shoulders. "Please, Zayn. I need you. I need your cock now. I need you inside me, filling me up and coming inside me. I need you." My plea seemed to please Zayn, as he slid his hands down to hook his fingers under the elastic hem of my briefs.  

He ran his hands back and forth under the hem, chuckling at my whines and pushed them down to reveal my already hard cock. Zayn threw my briefs across the room, quickly taking my dick in his hands. "I forgot how just kissing is such a turn on for you" he moaned before taking the head in his mouth, teasing with his tongue. My hands found their way to his hair and pulled lightly, causing him to moan around me. The tip of Zayn's tongue ran across my slit, causing me to throw my head against the sheet, arching my back and gripping the sheets so that my knuckles were white.  "Zayn stop. Not until y-you're inside me." He reluctantly pushed me away from his cock and then pulled me towards him, kissing me fiercely while trying to grab for the lube off the night stand. 

Zayn chuckled lightly, grabbing the bottle from my hands and smirking. He put it on his fingers first, pushing one digit inside me, waiting for me to adjust before moving and adding another. I was thrusting down onto his fingers and let out a loud scream as they brushed against the bundle of nerves inside me. 

He pulled out his fingers, smiling at the whimper coming from me beneath him. "Don't worry, darling. You'll get something better in a moment." His voice was lower and raspier, one of my biggest turn ons. He lathered his own cock in the lube, positioning himself at my entrance slowly pushing in.   

"Oh god Zayn, please give me more! I want your cock!" I began to shout louder and louder as my boyfriend inched closer and closer to my prostate. Just before he pulled out, he placed a particularly long and hard jab to my prostate and I was immediately spurting white hot seed all over his abs and chest. It was quite possibly the hottest thing Zayn had ever seen. "That was so hot, you ready?" my boyfriend said holding my hand

He pulled out almost all the way thrusting back in roughly, causing me to whimper. Zayn growled and continued, savagely pounding into me, angling so he hit my prostate with every thrust. My screams morphed with Zayn's deep, echoing moans and the sound of the headboard banging against the wall. "Z-Zayn... I'm close." I moaned, thrusting down to meet his.  "So am I baby so am I" He growled through his teeth, leaning down and nipping at my nipples, causing another loud scream "ZAYN!!". Within seconds I was squirting my load on our chests, but Zayn didn't stop. He was holding his orgasm back, continuing to hit my prostrate. "Zayn! Baby It hurts!" I yelped, sensitivity.

He didn't seem to care, he simply kept pounding and took my softening cock in his hand, trailing his thumb over the slit. My screams were a mixture of pain and pleasure, as Zayn let go, riding out his climax while still running his hands over my most sensitive areas. He pulled out, and Niall whimpered as he tried to move. "I-It hurts baby... It hurts."

Tears welled in my eyes and he leaned in close, kissing my lips softly, gently running his tongue along the inside of my mouth. "I know it does, sweetheart... But you were perfect. You're so beautiful baby..." Zayn kissed the tears that were one by one falling down my face. "You were such a good boy for me..." He murmured into my neck. "Such a good boy... I promise it won't hurt ever again..." I whimpered but accepted the apology, wincing as I shifted so I was lying across his chest. "I love you so much, Niall. So much..." he whispered

January 25, 2014
After that night at Louis's party I began to feel very different I didn't know what was going on
I was hanging out with Liam since Zayn was out with Louis and Harry "Niall are you ok?" Liam asked seeing me get up and run to the bathroom literally throwing up everything I ate when I was done I washed my mouth out before answering him "I don't think so but I'll be out in a few" I yelled before shutting the door, taking the test I had hidden I stayed in the bathroom for hours which started to worry Liam "Niall are you sure you're ok you're scaring me you've been in there for hours now" I heard Liam say through the door I didn't say anything I sat on the floor with the test in my hands that read the words Pregnant I was lost for words what was Zayn gonna think? Was he going to be mad?

This was the day that changed my life forever