Chapter 1 : The Life I Deal With

"Come on now I know you want to!!!" The cowkey sang while jumping up and down.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU HALF COW AND HALF MONKEY THING!!!!" I yelled.

"Come on! just give me a bubble bath this once! Only once! Pleaseeee." The pleading cowkey whined.

"NO! NEVER IN MY FRICKEN LIFE!!!!" I screamed. I ran as far as I could which frankly was the room next to this one. When I got there, I saw none other than the cowkey.

"Now you listen to me you little teenage human! You give me a bubble bath now or I will come after you!" he said while holding his banana up at me looking like it was in a a gun position. 

"What was that? A threat?" I laughed.

"I'm serious! You don't want to hear a white black spotted half cow half monkey swear do you?"

"Actually I would love to see that. I doubt that you even exist in this world this has gotta be an dream so you cant do anything." I smiled deviously.

"Amanda! You Shut The Fuck Up Now!" The cowkey screamed!

I was in too shocked to answer all I said was...

"Ho-o-ow do you know my name? " I said shaking.

"My owner is a fairy princess! I thought you humans learned that in science!"

"What the fuck? We don't learn about fairy princess or cowkeys in grade 12 science you dummy!"

The cowkey slapped me in the face HARD and eveything around me went pitch black.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Amanda's POV: In Reality

I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs. My little 5 year old brother Kai came in slamming my door open, walking in his overalls and holding his teddy bear, Pooki, while sucking his thumb.

"What happened sissy?" Kai asked tugging my PJ pants.

"Nothing Kai, just another nightmare." I said giving him a big bear hug.

"Sissy can I ask you something?" Kai asked.

I honestly loved this kid he was soo cute. I could pinch his cheeks all day.

"What's up kiddo?"

"I like this girl...  but she hates me. Don't tell anyone please." He stopped and started crying on my legs.

"Awwww, what did you do?"

"Nothing! She hates me but...she gave me her snack once."

Wow...young love. I remembered in kindergarten these two kids were in the play area laying side by side and telling people to leave them alone.I miss those days.

"You know Kai...sometimes when a girl hates you it could also mean they secretly like you."

"Really?" He asked his face immideatly lighting up.

"Yup. Now go to the kitchen and I'll make you waffles."

"But we don't have time! I want cookies!COOKIES!!!!!!" He whined and squeezing Pooki tighter.

"Alrighty cookies it is." I said picking him up.

"Weeeeeeee!!!!" He said while I was spinning him around.

See what I mean? I mean look at this kid! He has such cute chubby cheeks people actually ask to pinch them, dirty blonde hair just a little darker then mine, and without two front teeth, and he's always carrying around his teddy bear,Pooki. What person wouldn't like cuties like him? i know one person. Brandon.

A few years back,which seemed like ancient history now, a cute sweet boy named Brandon used to be my neighobor. We played together all the time. We weren't best freinds, but we hung out . That was untill he turned fourteen and moved away. He stoped talking to me, got in fights and was always in trouble,and he hated me. I always thought he was a mystery but never scary. That stopped being true too. After that i never tried to talk to him again, I may be kinda wacky somtimes but I'm no idiot.....well not a big one.

At school he cut everyone he knew out of his life and made new freinds. Me, and everyone else in the school,knew that they were no one to mess with. Being part of a gang kinda gave off that wierd vibe. I knew Brandon wouldn't actually hurt anyone, at least not some one who wasnt bothering him. Since he had divorced parents, he was sorta family to my mom and dad. Not me. Now was different. He had a gang tattoo which I personally thought was stupid and ugly. Which was also stupid was that all the girls want bad-ass boyfriends like them. What if one day, they come to your house with a gun and shoot your family? Not my problem. Four years ago, Brandon left my life. He never came back. He didn't come back to visit and I was totally fine with that. He scared me anyways. Little do i know that this year, he's coming back. Back into my life. Back with guns,gangs,maybe even love,and this time i wouldn't have a choice. 

As I drove to school, I saw Brandon riding his brand new (I think) red motorcycle. Man, it was loud! When I walked into school, the loud beeping of the PA system came on. 

"Could Amanda DeMorcef please come to the office please?" 

I literally froze in my tracks hearing that. What now?

____________________________________________________________________________

Brandon's POV

As I rode to school, I saw Amanda drive past me in her sleek black BMW. She was such a brat. Everything was perfect for her, she didnt know how hard life was. When I came to a red light, she looked at me with a weird look on her face but didn't roll down the window to say anything. When I walked into the huge red brick school, which I call Hell, I got called to the principal's office. Shit... were they going to fail me and make me redo grade 11? When I got there, I saw Amanda there. I sat down in one of the chairs in front of the desk and hoped for good news instead of the opposite.

"Hello Mr. Sterling, I see you actually bothered to show up." Principal Jenkins said.

Amanda, who was sitting beside me giggled.

"So what did you want from me Jenkins?" I asked.I knew he hated me calling him that, I thought smirking.

"Well, since you nearly failed last year in science and math, I asked Amanda to tutor you."

My eyes widened as I nearly choked on my gum.

"WHAT?!?!?!" We both screamed.

"What? Is there a problem with that?"

"YES!" We both yelled. After that we started listing things that were wrong with each other that nearly everyone down the hallway could hear. People were now souronding the door to get a scoop of whats happening between me and Amanda.

"Calm down, Amanda you are tutoring him no matter what. Brandon, you will listen to everything Ms. DeMorcef says. If you don't I will not let you graduate."

My jaw dropped and  my gum slowly slid and fell out of my mouth and landed splat on Mr.Jenkins shoes.

____________________________________________________________________________________

srry its short! I extended it a little cuz my friends r too lazy to write more. Now I want you to do the following:

Vote

Comment

Fan

if u dnt I'll get my friend's IMAGINARY cowkey after u. *wink wink* jk jk but i would apperciate it if u did do that stuff :) RAWR ~!