The Odyssey

THE ODYSSEY:
ALCHEMY OF SOULS    ✷    SEASON ONE: 

THE ODYSSEY:ALCHEMY OF SOULS    ✷    SEASON ONE: 

"To be free is often to be lonely

"To be free is often to be lonely."
━━━      W.H. AUDEN

                          THERE IS NOTHING greater than a girl who is loved. Love is demanding. Love is an ache you cannot satisfy; a thirst you cannot quench. Love is the dagger that you press deeper into your skin. It is the vacantness in your soul and the sudden inclination to claw at your flesh until it draws blood — until the grief subsides its festering and it is no longer love that you crave, but the pain that comes after.

   To Park Heeso, love is akin to violence; it is the evil that sprouts from the cracks in ones old, fractured soul. Yet love is all she has ever come to know. 

  The words have always come, the cold has never grown, and the longing in the murky pits of her chest has never begged to be unleashed. 

  But love is morbid. Love is conditional. It is haunting and cruel. To love is to loathe. It is a never-ending, cynical cycle; it will never cease, it will never slow. Not for anyone.

   Yet love will ravage through her soul, destroying her as it runs rampant. It shall take and take and take until Park Heeso has nothing left to give. (She fears for the day she returns empty-handed)

   Love is the curse that plagues the Park family. It makes them weak, and rotten to the core. 

PARK HEESO    ━━━    lee ji eun'THE POWERLESS'

'THE POWERLESS'

                                         ✷ AUTHOR'S NOTE:                  vague-ish? summary .... idek what that was either guys .... but trust, this book will devour (i hope) ... but i did just start watching alchemy of souls and oh my god is it one of the best shows i have ever watched, genuinely. like no other show has had me completely and utterly captivated after the first 4:56 seconds. 

   also, i'm still unsure of who the love interest will be ... we are between yul & my bae jang uk. ugh tbh they are both my best boys, my pals 🫡🫡 litro such cuties guyzz what can i say ???? i'll probs lean more towards yul, solely because jang and naksu's chemistry is beyond incred. i'm only on s1 btw yum & we already hav a fan fic xxxx (i am acc detestable)

  anyway, we will see how this whole fic ends up being, praying it's better than all my others xxx but yes this'll be sort of au?? bc i cba to stick close to facts also ignore my ignorance for stuff. this won't strictly follow the show & hopefully i'll be able to master the characters xx i just wing every chapter lols and i hav no update schedule so beware ... plus i am a busy girl who's incapable of finishing anything x

  beware of foul language, triggering scenes, etc

  if anyone would like 2 make me a cover, please dm me!!! it would b much appreciated as my cover skills suck xx & i'm way 2 lazy                    also isn't it so craycray that we r litro in 2024 wtf ??? cannot fathom it, i acc refuse 2 believe it's real xoxo and yes i do like jang wook the most, he my fav character, but might hav 2 make this a yul book ... we will see xxxx lmk!!!

© teenhub 2024 All rights reserved