✶ Application.

Reputation's Rules & Forms!

            I.      RULES AND REGULATIONS
           Maehwa's Student Handbook.

One  ∿   Activity  。◌ ࣪ ❊
                    As a writer, your love and comments mean so much to me! Votes & comments are seriously appreciated but aren't compulsory. However if your oc gets accepted the least you could do is not be a ghost reader 😭 It also helps me to keep track on how active you guys are and if you have any feedback for the story. Also tag others pleeeekk I don't want this to flop ......

Two  ∿   Forms  。◌ ࣪ ❊
                    This AF is not first come first serve! As always, I'll be looking at the content of your form and characters. I love some interesting characters and arcs, so I hope to see some juicy ones with your forms 😋😋 I promise you that there will be no favouritism going into the selection of characters (I hate you nepo babies) and I'll be assessing based on how much I like the characters themselves and how they fit in the story I have planned. Take all the creative liberties that you need but don't go changing the whole personality of the slot😭 Anyways I love & I'm open to seeing fresh new ideas!

Three  ∿   Faceclaims  。◌ ࣪ ❊
                    As I have mentioned, there will be some age manipulating since this is a high school AU and I'd like to see a wider range of FCs. But that does not mean you can make a Heechul year old a high schooler... The ageing system is mentioned in the slots chapter. Only idols & K-actors/actresses as faceclaims since this is a KPOP af! And please make sure that your faceclaim's personality/image at least matches up with the slot you chose 😭 And make sure the age aligns with the grade of the slot you choose! Jane Eyre and Emma are in 12th, Sense and Sensibility and Atonement are in 11th, and Gone With The Wind and Anna Karenina are in the 10th.