La guen ve etlamort

Powering on. Nova's eyes turned on and adjusted to the world that surrounded her. She took out the cord from her neck and looked around. As always the cabin was quiet. She stared at the walls for a while. She always loved the pretty chocolate color of the wooden walls and they looked very nice with the crimson velvet curtains. She got up to look in the mirror and she closely examined her gray metallic body. The blobs of paint on her metal plating that used to be bright teal, salmon pink, lavender, and sky blue were now faded and peeled.

She started to remember when Artumiss painted her. "Stay still Nova, I'm almost  done!"

She could almost hear his energetic voice, but that was over 700 years ago. It's now the year 4216 Artumiss and his older sister Dailsay are dead, all the humans are. She continued to look at herself in the mirror to make sure nothing was broken, her body was a little rusted. Her audio receptors were pointed up as always and the small lights on the top of her audio receptors were glowing green. Her tube-like arms still worked, the plasma blasters on the end of her arms were in working condition, and her pixel face on the screen that was attached to her head, everything was all good

"Well, Mr. Penguin today's the day," Nova says to Mr penguin the stuffed animal that Artumiss gave her. "Today is the day I get the data from the memory machine...." she paused. "I may not come back, so you in charge make sure the plants are watered and don't mess up the cabin well I'm gone."

She walked to the next room, picked up one of the floor broads and grabbed a quartz crystal. "I'll need this to power the machine." Nova thought to herself. Then she headed out. She started walking through the woods, the sun was shining, birds singing it was truly magical.

After about an hour of walking, she made it to the city which was overgrown with    plant life. She knew she had to be careful and quiet or she would be caught by the Hive. The Hive is a group of robots who hate humans and wanted to erase anything that even mentions humans Nova was not sure why they hated humans so much they just did. The memory machine is in the downtown lab which is heavily guarded. She stuck to the shadows. After sneaking around for what seemed like forever she finally made it. She put the quartz in her chest compartment. She tried to look for a way in, if only she could take out the guards. They were ten feet tall, bulky and very strong and Nova was only seven feet tall. While scanning them she notested that they didn't have any guns and they were slow. If she was fast she could take them out.

After waiting for them to look away she sprinted in kicked one of them down

"What are you doing killing your own kind?" the guard said. She shot him in the chest as he slowly shut down. "It does not matter what you do, you will never destroy The Hive." He said in a glitchy voice. Nova just looked at his power off corpsed

"Hey!" the other yelled as he ran over Nova looked up and opened her mouth revealing the many sharp metal teeth and let out a super sonic scream which temporarily paralyzed him. She started running through the building killing anybody that was in her way.

Finally she was at the memory machine she put the quartz into the power system and started hacking into the mainframe if she could download Artumiss and Dalisy's memories, she could make them robot body's and she could see them again she was so happy just thinking about it she would be able to se- !BOOM! There was suddenly an unbearable pain in her chest. She looked and there was a hole in her chest. She collapsed to the ground as her legs powered off. It felt like an overpowering pian. As she tried to get up she felt a heavy weight on her chest she looked up to see the leader of Hive pressing her foot on Nova's chest.The Hive leader spoke

"Why do you try to help them." She had a female robotic voice. She only had one red eye and had a yellow and black design. The robot spoke again. "Humans only cause pain and war, they kill those who are different. Those wars led to their extinction."

As she went on and on about how humans are horrible creatures, Nova grabbed the download cord and plugged it into her neck and then the computer uploaded herself to the memory machine. Nova felt herself losing power. "Is this what human death feels like?" Nova asked herself, then her eyes shut off. It was so cold then......."Hello."

Nova opened her eyes when she heard the lifeless robotic voice she looked around to see she was in a white void. The voice continued "Who's memories would you like to look though"

Nova responded with "Artumiss and Dailsay."

"Loading Artumiss and Dailsay's memories." Nova knew she would forever be stuck in but she didn't care she would rather see Artumiss again then be in the real world.

The end

Hope you enjoyed the story :>