𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂

"Can you sit straight please so I can do your hair Olivia", Mom said. "Momm please I'm trying to text Hannah back". "Ohh, tell her I said hi". She replied. "Ow mom that hurts-", Well maybe it wouldn't if you learned how to do your own hair Liv."

I tried to learn how to do my own hair but to be honest, I loved that this was our little tradition before every game and practices. Also, I guess I never got the hairstylist genes. Which was okay but was definitely the reason we were late most of the time. 

"Yo, mom what times my game again?"  nelson asked.  "Nels, Hunny, I told you this a million times before its at 3 but Cam wants you to be at his house at 1:45 so we drive there on the bus and so you can start warming up earlier." Oh, Okay." "By the way I'm going to drop off niles and Noah earlier at the arena because they have some stuff to film."

                                                                      1 new message- Lavar's grandpa 🤞🏻

Lavar's Grandpa

Ima need  your help today, Im starting to scout girls for the girls team and I need some more opinions. I texted your mom about this so you can meet me earlier than the rest of the team.

                                                                                                                                                      Nelson

                                                                                okay bet, who we watchin daddy camm 😈

Lavar's Grandpa

.... do you wanna be benched for the rest of your stupid ass life 💀

Anyways, we're gonna watch the girls team that gonna be next to us 

our game. I think they're called Fantasy elite or something but just get here already.

                                                                                                                                                    Nelson

                                                                                                   whatever you say coach cam🙄

Oh shit, its already 1:45. Damn I need to start getting ready, Nelson thought. He put his Harden 7's in his basketball bag, as well as his water bottle and called his mom to start. the car.