CloudTail x Daisy x BrightHeart.

BrightHeart glanced around the ThunderClan Camp in a state of pure boredom while gently tapping a single claw to the ground, like a Velociraptor. She heaved herself up onto her tired paws and padded over to the ThunderClan Nursery.
"Daisy?"
BrightHeart poked her scarred face into the Nursery and glanced around until her vision landed on the former Loner she. The Queen looked up.
"Yes, BrightHeart?"
"Care to take a walk outside of camp?"
The Queen nodded as she stood. The pair made their way out of camp and headed toward Four Trees. BrightHeart and Daisy quickly ducked in sync as they heard rustling in the bushes. The pair moved forward, BrightHeart in the lead. The pair both refrained from using their scent glands as BrightHeart broke through the brush quietly. She let out a relieved yet disappointed sigh as she spotted CloudTail: she had been hoping for a juicy meal.
"Although..."
BrightHeart thought.
"Maybe this isn't so bad after all."
She thought as her eyes drew down to the toms sheathed member. BrightHeart bit her tongue and pondered for a few seconds before turning to Daisy.
"Daisy?"
"Hm?"
"Have you ever had a threesome?"
Daisy visibly hesitated for a moment before speaking.
"Never."
She shook her head. BrightHeart smiled as she spun around and placed her tail tip on the Queens shoulder. She led Daisy out.
"Hey CloudTail!"
BrightHeart purred. CloudTail turned to face the shecats as his prey, a squirrel, scurried off out of sight and into a tree. BrightHeart couldn't help but glance at the toms crotch.
"Hello BrightHeart, and Daisy."
CloudTail dipped his head in greeting as he spun around and sat in front of the pair. BrightHeart and Daisy sat side by side. Unexpectedly, Daisy spoke up.
"CloudTail, have you ever had a threesome?"
Her eyes scanned over the tom. He hesitated but eventually spoke.
"No, I haven't."
CloudTail paused.
"Are you proposing one?"
His gaze glanced between the two shecats. The pair of shes exchanged a glance before a devious smile formed on Daisy's face. She stood and walked around CloudTail in a circle. Her tail remained high as she circled him, revealing her small pussy.
"Oh CloudTail."
She speaks seductively.
"That's exactly what we're proposing."
An excited smile appeared on the toms face. He jumped and pinned Daisy down. He spun around, his muzzle over her pussy, and spit on it. After, he slowly slid his tongue around her slit. BrightHeart shuffled over and laid down beside Daisy's face and CloudTail's cock. She gently pawed the member before beginning to kiss and lick the dangling part. BrightHeart paused briefly before she suckled the tip then shoved the entire thing in her mouth. At this, CloudTail let out a few quiet moans before continuing to lick and kiss Daisy's cunt. Daisy let out a higher pitched moan as CloudTail slid his tongue deep into her vagina. BrightHeart continued sucking the cock fast and deep, making her make a gulping sound. Daisy squealed loudly as CloudTail forced his entire tongue into her pussy, twirling and spinning it around inside her. Daisy dug her claws deep into the ThunderClan territory beneath her as she let out her loudest moan yet and came directly into CloudTail's mouth. CloudTail quickly lapped up all of Daisy's cum.

BrightHeart x Daisy x CloudTail.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara