Signing

Writers Note:

SORRY GUYS I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD 😭 But anyways, I've been trying to think on how I'm gonna write this and I think I already have an ending planned out, so stay tuned for that. Also, I've been really distracted since Hazbin Hotel is finally coming out. WHO'S EXCITED BC I KNOW I AM!! ANYWAYS ENJOYYY AND TY FOR READING <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alastor's POV

Alastor was turning every corner of Pride in order to get to the studio. Doesn't Y/N know how dangerous it could be to sign off your own goddamn soul to the Valentino?! Fucking hell... What a great fucking idea.

Your POV

"I'm not sure this is safe."

Valentino scoffs and pats you on the back.

"It's perfectly safe, baby cakes. I promise it'll be a life of luxury, wealth, pleasure, and safety. Sounds amazing doesn't it?"

Oh yeah, like you're soul being tormented and used sounds luxurious. You pick up the pen about to sign it, but pink energy picks up the pen and tosses it aside. Vox and Valentino groan in annoyance.

"Velvette, you need to stop doing that"

You see a slim demon with slightly grey-brown skin. She has long, curly hair tied into large pigtails which are velvet on the tips and pale blue at the ends, with white swirl streaks on her pigtails and on her bangs and with black hair ties holding her hair up. Her eyes have white irises and red sclera, and she seems to be wearing white clown eyeliner with burgundy eyeshadow and black lipstick with a strip across the center of her mouth. She wears a black shirt with two hearts on it, and a gray vest with a fur collar that has red hearts. She wears velvet-blue striped pants with a heart-shaped buckle belt, and maroon shoes with white pom poms on the top. She also wears two skull earrings on each side of her head and fingerless black striped evening gloves, with the alternate colors of the right and left being white and velvet, respectively. Velvette huh...

"Whaat? It's fun! Anyways, who's our new fashionista?"

Valentino rolls his eyes. Vox pinches the bridge of his nose.

"This is Y/N, she's about to sign the soul contract"

"What why?"

"So she can ride unicorns on pink fluffy clouds while eating cotton candy. Is there another reason to sign a soul contract?!"

"Well I mean yes. Angel signed it for drugs, fame, and shelter. Those two cat sluts that are always on Val did it out of lust. So I dunno"

Valentino muttered under his breath. Vox shook his head.

"Y/N here got redeemed into Heaven, but doesn't wanna go. So Y/N is signing the soul contract so she doesn't have to go to Heaven, and stay in Hell"

"Well that's stupid. Hell is gonna be a lot worse if she-"

Vox covers Velvette's mouth.

"Ignore her, Y/N. She's a little psychotic"

You nod. What was she talking about? None of your business? No, this is your business. You're about to sign your soul off to someone you don't even know. Vox pushed Velvette out of the room and closed to door behind him, leaving you and Valentino alone.

"Baby, just sign the contract. I promise it'll be okay. Nothing is gonna happen to you. I get your soul and you get to stay in Hell, have a life of luxury, wealth, fame, and safety. It's a win-win"

One thing went to your mind. Where was Alastor? Is he okay? What if he doesn't care that you're going to Heaven? You decide to finally act. You sign the contract. The contract glows and then Valentino grabs it and rolls it up. Valentino kisses your cheek without warning.

"Welcome to the family, darling"