003. ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴏꜰ 2004

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

The doorbell rang early the following morning at the Mikaelson mansion. Being the closest to the door, Rebekah simply opened it and allowed them in, not feeling like striking up a conversation with the doppelgänger and her stupid friends.

Despite not understanding the necessity of the Scooby-Doo Gang's presence, the Mikaelson family complied since they were eager to see more of their niece or daughter's lives.

They moved over to the couches and took their places in silence, just like they had yesterday, till Lily showed up, who arrived barely five minutes later.

"Elijah." Lily said, making the original look at her. "I didn't tell you yesterday because you looked happy to hear you have a daughter, but I'm not gonna lie to you or anyone else in this room. You're not gonna like what you're gonna see at all. It wasn't at all enjoyable to watch and it's just pure horrible."

Uncomfortably, Elijah shifted, fearing for his daughter. "How bad could it be?"

"Bad." Lily said, pissed, as she recalled how they treated her son and her goddaughter. Knowing what was about to happen, the Potter gave Elijah one last melancholy smile as the screen sprang to life. She continued to feel the same level of rage that she felt when she first saw it and which continued for years.

The others in the room could clearly see how upset she was something.

Elijah feeling nervous about how bad it could actually be?

"Up. Get up!" The slamming on the stair door grew louder and louder. "Now." As Nora turns on the light in the cupboard while Harry takes their glasses, puts on his own and hands Nora's hers.

"Wake up cousins, we're going to the zoo!" Dudley yelled happily while stomping on the stairs, making dust fall on them. Hearing him this loud and excited in the morning made Harry and Nora both sigh.

When Nora tries to open the door, rubbing her eyes hoping to get less tired but she got pushed back by Dudley and ended up half on Harry.

"Are you okay?" He asked her quickly. She nodded, pushing the hair out of her face revealing the lighting scar.

"Come on, before Aunt Petunia gets mad we're not making her tea." She jokes before opening the door once again, this time not flying back.

"Here he comes, the birthday boy."

"Happy birthday, son." Nora heard her aunt and uncle say when she walked in the kitchen.

"Why don't you two just cook breakfast, and try not to burn anything." Petunia ordered the two children.

"Yes, Aunt Petunia." They replied together. They did as they were expected from, as usual.